Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 20th, 2013, 08:42 PM

Samuel Brown is surprisingly tart
Cool Samuel Browns last stand.

Since this is my first Battle report I thought I would do something simple and Creative. This battle will be between the red coats (10th Reg) and the blue coats (4th mass). I also tried to recreate the battle of Bunker hill. wan't to apologize in advance for all spelling mistakes I will make during this report thank you.

To Start.

Player 1 (me)

x3 4th Massachusetts (12 figures)

x1 Samuel Brown

Player 2
(a friend of mine)

x3 10th Regiments (12 figures)

x1 Marcus Decimus Gallus

Since I don't have a camra with me (But I will post pictures soon)I will describe the battle field. Player 1 starts on the hill witch is 9 spaces high. 10 spaces away from the hill is where player 2 starts. There is cover around the battle field but it's not very important. On the hill theres a path that leads to the ground. We Deploy our forces set up our order markers and roll for inititive.

Me as always gets a crummy dice results and I roll a 4 And Player 2 gets 12. Player 2 goes first and reveals his first order maker witch is the 10th Reg since there next to Gellus they get +1 to there movement. They move 6 spaces toward the hill and open fire at the 4th Mass and kill two. I go next and reveal my 4th Mass. They use there "wait then fire" and benifit from hight giving them +2 attack. They shoot at the 10th Reg killing 3. Player 2 goes next revealing his 10th Reg. He moves more up the battle field and shoots at my 4th Mass killing 1. I go next and (this is going to get real repedative.) use my 4th Mass and shoot his Reg KIlling 1 ( lol even with "wait and fire" and hight I always roll shields). Player 2 spends his last turn waddling Marcus up the battle field. I spend my last turn useing My Mass to shoot Marcus and he takes 3 wounds. round 1 ends.

(I have Samuel Brown and nine 4th Mass) (Player 2 has Marcus and eight 10th Reg)

We set our markers and prepare for round two. in the inititive phase I roll a 9 and player 2 rolls a 17. He starts by using his 10th Reg to move next to Marcus to get +1 attack. Then they shoot at My 4th Mass killing 3. I go next using my 4th mass to shoot marcus dealing 2 wounds (even though Marc has a dull defence he still lives). Player two goes next and use the 10th Reg by using Marcs soldier enhancement plus wait then fire the 10th Reg get +2 attack and kill 2 4th Mass.I go next (normally I would kill marc but Player 2 has tons of 10th Reg still alive am im out numbered) and I use my 4th Mass to attack his 10th Reg killing 3. Player 2 Moves the 10th Reg up the hill path way and out of line of sight. I use my last turn to kill Marc. I roll the dice and I miss all the attacks (I WAS SO PISSED!!!!). Marc lives with 1 wound remaining and round 2 ends

(I have Samuel and four 4th Mass) (Player 2 has Marc and five 10th Reg)

As always we set our markers and roll for inititive. Player 2 rolls a 15 and I roll a 19 going first. I start by useing Samuel Brown to use his rush ability and attack Marc, I kill him (YES!!!!) then I use sam again to shoot the 10th reg killing 1. Player 2 goes next and uses his 10th to move up the hill and shoot the 4th Mass killing 2. I go next using My 4th Mass. Since I only have 2 left only two 10th Reg dies. Player 2 goes and usesing his 10th Reg to run up to the last 4th Mass and sam with there bayonets (bayonets gives them +1 attack) And destroy last of the 4th Mass and dealing 2 wounds to Sam . I miss my turn because I have no 4th Mass remaining and that's what my marker was on, so this is pretty down hill for me. And player two with his 10th Reg deals 1 more wound to sam. End of round 3

(I have Samuel with 1 wound) (Player 2 has two 10th Reg)

We thought it was pointless useing order markers now and roll for inititive. I roll a 10 and Player 2 rolls a 16.
Player 2 goes first and with his last two 10th Reg They bring Samuel Brown to his knees. Samuel gave his last remarks "10th Reg scum!!!" Then they put a bullet in Sam finnally ending him. Sam and his men died bravely and the 10th Reg took bunker hill. G-A-M-E O-V-E-R

Over all I may have won if I killed Marcus earlier and won inititive more but even then I had alot of pretty bad rolls and bad luck. So please tell me what you think. I hope you enjoyed my battle report and kepp your eyes open for my "Romans vs vikings" battle report. thanks for reading!!!

I'm the Herobrine of Heroscape

Last edited by Samuel Brown; January 22nd, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Samuel Browns last stand.

Welcome to the site! I can't wait till you get the capability to post pictures. Sounds like you guys had fun.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:18 PM

Thanks, and I will get pictures of this battle up soon

Last edited by Samuel Brown; January 20th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:39 PM

And My next battle will be soon

Last edited by Samuel Brown; January 22nd, 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports