Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: How many castle sets are you planning to buy through "House of Mouse"?
None 30 19.87%
1 29 19.21%
2 46 30.46%
3 13 8.61%
4 21 13.91%
5 5 3.31%
6 or more 7 4.64%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:42 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
House of Mouse - Castle pre-order survey

OK everyone, here's the deal: House of Mouse needs a count of how many castle sets you are planning to buy through them.

Sandra has mentioned that the price per castle set will be set at $24.99 each.

Please indicate how many sets that you are planning to buy through her.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:46 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i said 1, cuz i know for a fact that i will pre-order a minimum of one. i want about 3 in total though, and i'm lovin the 24.99 price....
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:26 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
2 sets for me. In fact im going to preorder right now.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:43 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su_Nan
2 sets for me. In fact im going to preorder right now.
Is the pre-order form up on House of Mouse?
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:59 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks for all the support but you can't order just yet!

Thora's Vengeance should arrive before the CASTLE and I don't want both items available for pre-order at the same time because you'll want to take delivery of Thora immediately and not wait for the castle.

Thora will be available for pre-order in early June and the Castle in early July. So just bide your time and we'll handle Thora first, the Castle second.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:59 PM

TomTheUnimaginative has disabled reputation
I answered "5" on the survey as that's my minimum planned order (some for me, some for nephews), all other things being equal. If the $150/free shipping deal is being offered at the time, then it'd be the greater of either "5" or as many needed to reach that threshold.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:17 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, Sandra, that's me, 6 or more. I'm a regular Heroscape red-light district!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:47 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I NEED 5, plus the free shipping if you spend $150 is nice!!!!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:50 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Thanks for all the support but you can't order just yet!

Thora's Vengeance should arrive before the CASTLE and I don't want both items available for pre-order at the same time because you'll want to take delivery of Thora immediately and not wait for the castle.

Thora will be available for pre-order in early June and the Castle in early July. So just bide your time and we'll handle Thora first, the Castle second.
You are correct. Put me down for 2 sets of Thora's also.

Finally, I will have my Vengeance! The robot rats will feast on the non-believers!
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:22 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Castle pre-order

Sorry, but the free shipping offer will expire as soon as the next pre-release offer (Thora's Vengeance) becomes active.

(Give me a break, guys! With these reduced prices, there's hardly any gross margin left! )
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:26 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I don't care about the shipping. I just don't want to wait around for Hasbro or WAL*MART to stock this stuff.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:12 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How does this new information affect already paid pre-orders of the castle and Wave 5?

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion