Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 24th, 2019, 01:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Free for games all day today.

EDIT: Playing kevindola at 1 PT/3 CT, but still available after that

Last edited by superfrog; June 24th, 2019 at 03:24 PM.
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Free for games all day today.
Ill be available later tonight.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:50 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I am also available, too.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 08:22 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Would anyone patient want to play a game this weekend or possibly tonight)? I have never used this before but watched the guide videos and read the stickied posts and would like to try a game!
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:25 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
Would anyone patient want to play a game this weekend or possibly tonight)? I have never used this before but watched the guide videos and read the stickied posts and would like to try a game!
I'm on a flight to the east and got nothing to do so if you want some playing...I should be available. Assuming nothing goes wrong with the flight wifi.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:26 PM

@superfrog @BiggaBullfrog if either of you are available to play...I'm available for a while.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm away from my computer today or I'd love to.
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm away from my computer today or I'd love to.
Makes sense, I mean after all it is a holiday and everything.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:29 PM

@Flash_19 I know you're available in the day?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:59 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I'm on a flight to the east and got nothing to do so if you want some playing...I should be available. Assuming nothing goes wrong with the flight wifi.
I have been testing it out solo today and understand the basics. I would definitely be open to playing if you are available any time soon!
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have been testing it out solo today and understand the basics. I would definitely be open to playing if you are available any time soon!
Let's do it. I'll set up a link and post it here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@Flash_19 I know you're available in the day?
Lol. On normal days. sorry my friend!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events