Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old November 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM

death_shamin Woo who?
Heroscape Family Battle Report

Today it was raining outside all day so I decided to have a 700ish point battle with my brother and my dad.
The armies were as follows,
Me
1x 4th mass
1x Venoc Vipers
1x Omnicron Snipers
Raelin (RotV)
Sergeant Drake SotM
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Sonya Esenwien
Isamu
Finn
705 points

Brother
Tagawa Samurai
1x G-Nators
Nakita Agents
Deadeye Dan
Guilty Mcreech
James Murphy
Krav Maga
Marro Warriors
Syvarris
745 points

Dad
2x Stingers
2x Nagrubs
2x Drudges
Marro Hive
Tor-Kul-Na
1x Marrden Hounds
750 points

On the map there were a defense +1, wound, healing, attack+1, move +1 and range +4 glyphs. I gave them each a slight advantage because this was my dad's first battle and my brother because he thinks that I'm better than him.
The game started out with me winning initiative and moving my omnicrons to the high ground right in front of me. Next my brother bonded and moved his nakitas and G-Nators towards me. Then dad moved one hound toward me one towards my brother and one towards the defense glyph. At the end of the round I had my 4th mass, omnicrons, and raelin in a defensive position in front of my starting zone.

This round is were the whole game started going down hill for me and my father. The nakitas killed all my 4th mass and omnicrons, and his Gorillas held the move and attack glyphs. To make it worst the Tagawa's blood lust was at its highest so they had a base 7 attack! (Including glyph.) I'm starting to think this was a bad idea giving him extra points. He's starting to target dad and killing his marros faster than they can be reborn.

Around round 4 or 5. When I finally put some order markers on my vipers they frenzy four times!!!! In those four turns I moved them the whole way up the board and killed two drudges and put a wound on the hive. Then my dad whiffs when he attempts to kill two of my vipers but kils the third one. I try to attack the hive again and fail. Now my vipers are nothing but mutilated carcasses laying in the dirty swamp water ready to decay. Finally my brother gets a lone krav maga agent to the range glyph ready to shoot anyone in an eight mile radius. I move sonya in and he shoots her with the krav and rolls a perfect 5 skulls and I roll 0 defense.

At this point the armies are,
My dad with most of his marros. (He just keeps rebirthing the annoying little things.)
My brother with all his army except a nakita and gorilla.
Finally I have a wounded Raelin, Finn, Ninjas, Drake, and Sonya.

I dumped all my markers on finn this round hoping to get him killed and do some damage in the meantime. I won initiative. I moved up Finn and killed one of dad's mardenn hounds but took a wound from mardenn plague. Next round my brother kills Finn and I put him on Isamu. This whole time my brother is killing dad's marros and he just keeps reincarnating them. Slowly his marros are depleting. This is the worst part of the game. My brother moves James Murphy up and shotgun blasts the hive that has four lives. He kills the hive 3 nagrubs and a drudge.

Now I have 2 ninjas, wounded Raelin, Isamu and Drake. My brother has lost his marro warriors, 2 gorillas, 1 nakita, and all his Krav. My dad is down to one squad of stingers, one squad of nagrubs, and TKN.

The next 2 or 3 rounds was just a bloodfest with isamu killing all three lawmen, TKN and the stingers dying and me down to a ninja Drake raelin and Isamu. After syvarris kills isamu and raelin and his gorillas euthanizing my dads last 2 figures, the nagrubs, things look bleak for me.

I decide to move drake out and kill syvarris. Next the Tagawas kill drake and my ninja makes a break for it. As soon as my brother thinks he won my ninja vanishes. Now we all know and understand that a ninja goes down with honor so what do I do?? I step On the wound glyph!!!! You should have seen the look on my brother's face.

All in all it was a fantastic game. For my dad it was his first time and he did very well with his swarm army. My brother had all the glyphs and pretty much destroyed everyone who go to close. This game was the best he ever played. For me I've been trying this army for while but I'm still not to good with it. It was very fun. I will post pictures tomorrow morning.

Yes, I'm beast.

Last edited by death_shamin; November 15th, 2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: grammar error
Old November 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Family Battle Report

Nice battle report. Some details on the map (or pictures) would help a lot next time.

This is my favorite part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_shamin View Post
My brother moves James Murphy up and shotgun blasts the hive that has four lives. He kills the hive 3 nagrubs and a drudge.
I just love to use an explosive attack against The Hive.

Old November 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM

death_shamin Woo who?

I'm going to post some pictures today. I have to download them. Beware though, they aren't that good. Sorry.

Yes, I'm beast.
Old November 16th, 2008, 09:52 AM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Cool BR, sounds like a lot of fun!

Boise ID Scaper
Old November 16th, 2008, 11:06 AM

death_shamin Woo who?

Here are the pictures I promised:

Here's my army ready for battle

This is my bro's totally awesome team.

Last but not least my dad's swarm.

The lake and glyphs.

The desert.

The swamp.

My army staring down the mighty swarm.

Mid-battle after James shotgun blasted the hive, and Isamu In the thick of the battle. You can also see the G-Nators holding the glyphs.

Yes, I'm beast.
Old November 16th, 2008, 11:21 AM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

awesome pics!

Boise ID Scaper

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports