Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Workshop

Starting up a faction thread for Spider-Verse and related Spider-Family units. The thought here is to use Swing Line and Web Swing as keyword powers to start building up some synergy. I've got quite a few Spider-related write-ups kicking around myself, but there are still a lot more out there.

Figures with the Web Swing special power:
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Figures with the Swing Line special power:
Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)
Scarlet Spiders
Spider-Girl
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Hasbro)
Venom (Hasbro)

And here are some potential future Spider-Folks. First, the characters that are probably going to be the core of the faction:

MASTER WEAVER (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-UK (Alex)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-GIRL (ANYA CORAZON) (Lord Pyre)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (INDIA) (???)
Spoiler Alert!

Unfortunately, no minis for Spider-UK or Spider-Man India yet, but my thinking here is that Spider-UK is going to be sort of the classical synergy hub, Anya may be some kind of sidekick, and Spider-Man India is more of a support figure. (Spidey India is a techie even by spider-standards, and invented wrist communicators that the Web Warriors use, which I feel translates to a support power, maybe passing around glyphs).

And then as a second category, potential synergy figures that aren't necessarily spider-people themselves, or at least certainly aren't the Swing Line type.

MADAME WEB (Viegon)
Spoiler Alert!

MARY JANE WATSON (johnny139)
Spoiler Alert!

Thirdly, a whole bunch of Spider-Folks. I've only listed here ones that are really important, or ones that have existing write-ups:

ARACHNE/SPIDER-WOMAN (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SILK (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-GWEN (???)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-HAM (???)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-HULK (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN 2099 (Viegon, laughing matter)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (ARMOR MK I) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (ARMOR MK II) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (ASGARDIAN) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (CAPTAIN UNIVERSE) (dok)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (HOUSE OF M) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (NOIR) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE) (Lazy Orang)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (TEAM-UP) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (TV PRODUCER) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN (ZOMBIE) (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPIDER-MAN CLONE (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SPINNERET (Ronin)
Spoiler Alert!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN (laughing matter)
Spoiler Alert!

Lastly, here's a smattering of other spider-types that are particularly significant or have minis available.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; March 4th, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Faction Thread

The ones I'm most excited about right now ...

Agent Venom
SPIDER-MAN (TEAM-UP)
SPIDER-MAN CLONE

But I know my son will be excited for a lot of them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Agent Venom is really high on my list, too. His book was the one that really got me into comics in a big way, and he's remained a favorite of mine.
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh man, I knew I should have picked up that Spider-Ham squinky figure.

Old October 9th, 2017, 03:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lucky for me my son hasn't seen these...He still enjoys squinkies...ironically that is what lead us to C3G. He started exchanging Squinkies for pieces in every board game he played (keep in mind those days he was like 4 and the games were candy land and chutes and ladders). I started looking for Super Hero games he could play since he was addicted to Super Hero Squad.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

What's the price point and scale like on those things? There's a Spider-Ham Heroclix, but it's fairly pricey ($10-15), and not too common.
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Man, I have seen this one custom Spider UK so many times that I actually thought it was an actual Heroclix! It must be pretty easy to do. FWIW, I have the future Spider-Man, Old Man Spider, and a couple others of those, if you end up needing pics. Just let me know.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Man, I have seen this one custom Spider UK so many times that I actually thought it was an actual Heroclix! It must be pretty easy to do. FWIW, I have the future Spider-Man, Old Man Spider, and a couple others of those, if you end up needing pics. Just let me know.
Cool. I'm hoping WizKids will put out some more Spider-Verse minis before too long and we won't have to resort to customs - I was really shocked when we got as little as we did in the Superior Foes set.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

What's the price point and scale like on those things? There's a Spider-Ham Heroclix, but it's fairly pricey ($10-15), and not too common.

These packs are typically $10-$12 and come with about 6-10 figures. Most would be useless as they are tiny but the Spider-Ham would probably be about right sized. They are cartoony compared to Clix but again that works for Ham.

Old October 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

These packs are typically $10-$12 and come with about 6-10 figures. Most would be useless as they are tiny but the Spider-Ham would probably be about right sized. They are cartoony compared to Clix but again that works for Ham.
Hmm. Might be a better choice than the Ham Heroclix, then. I'll have to keep an eye out.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I picked up a bunch on clearance.

I had planned to run a Shrinking Ray Gun game, where the only characters would be ones I had Squinkies for, to switch when shrunk.
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:18 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I picked up a bunch on clearance.

I had planned to run a Shrinking Ray Gun game, where the only characters would be ones I had Squinkies for, to switch when shrunk.
Oh that's a great idea...I'm stealing that for our next game night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy