Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 12th, 2016, 10:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Songbird (Vote for Public Playtesting)

yea from me too then.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Songbird (Vote for Public Playtesting)

This passes on time 6-0-0.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Songbird (Public Playtesting Phase)

Here's Atlas, for danger room testers:

Spoiler Alert!

You can play him with Songbird a couple different ways, since he's a repentant charlatan.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

So do I just begin testing them or do I still sign up for this in the Public thread? Or wait for a new round to start? Still learning what is all going on here.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 14th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
So do I just begin testing them or do I still sign up for this in the Public thread? Or wait for a new round to start? Still learning what is all going on here.
Sure thing! There are two kinds of designs you'll see available in the danger room for testing:

1) Designs being run in the danger room (by Sidekicks, Heroes if they feel like it, or Allies if they've built up the points and buy in)
2) Designs run by Heroes in the Sanctum (the sub-forum for Hero-y stuff; above your clearance level and mine) that get posted to the War Room

The first category includes Two-Face (II) and Songbird, currently. Songbird is in testing, so you can just run her whenever you feel like it. Feel free to post in here or the public playtesting thread to let people know that you're planning on running the test, but the sign-up isn't required.

(Also, for point-tracking purposes, it does not cost any points to sign up for a design while you're in the danger room)

The second category is currently empty. When a new round in the danger room starts, a new slate of designs will be posted in the War Room and all testers in the danger room will be tagged. You will have to subtract a point from your rewards points when the new round starts, but nothing additional for sign-ups. Once the designs have been posted in the War Room, you can test them whenever, no need to sign up. Definitely don't mention them in the public playtesting thread, since the units may be secret, but feel free to post in the War Room to keep everyone abreast of what and when you're planning to test.

There is technically a third category that's a little column A, a little column B, which are the special projects. Currently, that includes the Small House. Test it at your leisure, but don't post about it in the public playtesting thread. Top secret stuff.

In short, if you're looking to test Songbird, jump right in! If you have any questions about builds or strategies to test with, fire away. One of the benefits of the danger room is that you can see a bit more of what's going on and it's easier to get advice on these things.
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay, here's my Test One plan:

Songbird, Atlas, Meteorite, Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
vs.
X-Men

Not sure if Scarlet Spider's a good pick for a test, since I'm always wary of using figures with such swingy (pun intended) defensive powers, but I couldn't think of anyone better - I considered Blue Beetle, but he's even worse, as is Speedball.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Symbiotic

Don't have time for a lengthy reply, but the X-Men will clean house in that match-up. I would go 1-2 bonding partners for Songbird and fill out the rest of her army with generalist stuff. She likes Cap. Play her at 800 points if you're worried about filling out a whole team.
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Don't have time for a lengthy reply, but the X-Men will clean house in that match-up. I would go 1-2 bonding partners for Songbird and fill out the rest of her army with generalist stuff. She likes Cap. Play her at 800 points if you're worried about filling out a whole team.
Hmm... okay. 800 points sounds like it could work.
I am going to try to do one Charlatan build and one Redemption build. The Redemption build will probably be a bit larger - I guess I don't really need to put a Crime Fighter into the Charlatan build. Maybe Songbird, Atlas, Meteorite and Captain America?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Symbiotic

Something like that should work. I ran similar builds, but she's been through some changes and I'd love to get your impressions.
Old November 16th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Hard as ice

Okay, here's the first test.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Songbird

Army Test 1
Map: Sacred Shrine (no glyphs)
Armies:
Songbird, Atlas, Meteorite, Captain America (C3G) (900 points)
vs.
Doctor Octopus, Killer Croc, 3x LexCorps Security (810 points)

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; November 16th, 2016 at 04:56 PM.
Old November 16th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Symbiotic

That Songbird army is actually 900 points, so still feeling overcosted in that build is potentially problematic. Still, that's a weak match up for Meteorite and it sounds like she got a rough go of things, so you had that working against you.
Old November 16th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
That Songbird army is actually 900 points, so still feeling overcosted in that build is potentially problematic. Still, that's a weak match up for Meteorite and it sounds like she got a rough go of things, so you had that working against you.
Crap! Don't know how I missed that! I'm so sorry.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library