Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 21st, 2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Breathing Period)

Nice. Thanks. I will keep an eye open for that one.
Old September 21st, 2018, 07:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I might bump the base defense up to 3. Any 4 skull attack will still kill them on even or low ground, but then Wolverine won't auto kill one with each attack. At 160 points for 2 of them, you don't want them to go down too quickly.
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I might bump the base defense up to 3. Any 4 skull attack will still kill them on even or low ground, but then Wolverine won't auto kill one with each attack. At 160 points for 2 of them, you don't want them to go down too quickly.
I've considered that. It would give them the same shields on average as ~8 dice, I think? I guess the counterpoint would be that it would basically make them nigh untouchable to a lot of lower-powered characters. That's accurate to the show, but I could see why it wouldn't be fun to play.
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

To bring is back down a bit you could make the blank = - 1 shield.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

8 defense dice whiff eventually, and when you only have to get one wound it's not as taxing as it could be. Not to mention, there are tons of auto wounding abilities out there that will counter them well.

8 defense dice would average 2 and a third shields. An attack of 5 (which mobile ranged figures with an attack of 4 should be able to get through height and other figures should be able to get through attack boosts more often than not) averages 2 and a half skulls.

So an average attack from a figure with attack 5 will kill one of them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Team 1 (500): Daleks x4 @125
Team 2 (500): Rorschach (140), Batgirl (Babs) (130), Batgirl (Cass) (130), Robin (Dick) (100)

Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph was Initiative +

Attempted Exterminations: 13, Successful Exterminations: 7 (54%)

(Team 1 also won initiative in every round)

Team 1 wins with 3 individual Daleks remaining
It felt a tiny bit weird for the Daleks to risk taking LEAs from Robin or Batgirl. I don't think they need some sort of disengage though, just something I noted.

Exterminate! is even more amazingly powerful than I thought. The Daleks never actually attacked normally and it didn't feel like they were missing anything. It may be worth upping the roll, but it would be nice to get some data on how they play with SS characters first.

The armor felt really good as-is now. It allowed them to shrug off a lot of attacks, but not to a point I ever felt it was annoying.

They didn't really feel slow at all. You can activate a Dalek in the back and move them forward without having to worry about getting them in an optimal position for height advantage, since Exterminate! isn't affected. Their defensive power really likes height though.

I really want to run a battle at around the same point level but with a big hitter or two instead of four units. 125 does seem like it is probably low for them.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:16 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I knew you'd find Exterminate pretty nasty (especially against mid-level heroes with their 3-5 life) once you put it into play. It'll be significantly weaker against heavy hitters (with SS) the way you have the numbers set up. You can always bring those numbers closer together if that concerns you.

As it is, figures with Super Strength and auto-wounders are set up to be good counters to them.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:26 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
8 defense dice whiff eventually, and when you only have to get one wound it's not as taxing as it could be. Not to mention, there are tons of auto wounding abilities out there that will counter them well.

8 defense dice would average 2 and a third shields. An attack of 5 (which mobile ranged figures with an attack of 4 should be able to get through height and other figures should be able to get through attack boosts more often than not) averages 2 and a half skulls.

So an average attack from a figure with attack 5 will kill one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I knew you'd find Exterminate pretty nasty (especially against mid-level heroes with their 3-5 life) once you put it into play. It'll be significantly weaker against heavy hitters (with SS) the way you have the numbers set up. You can always bring those numbers closer together if that concerns you.

As it is, figures with Super Strength and auto-wounders are set up to be good counters to them.
Sounds like the answer to both of these is just to run a test against a heavy hitter. I'll try to get that in soon.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 03:06 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This makes me want to design Weeping Angels, I really like how well these guys fit into our universe here. I love the two simple powers here.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looking good.
So you can use Exterminate with a Dalek that did not move?
Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:49 AM

You can only activate two per turn and it’s instead of attacking so it would be after that squad figure’s “move” (which could be a move of zero).

Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:36 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This makes me want to design Weeping Angels, I really like how well these guys fit into our universe here. I love the two simple powers here.
We had some people throw out some really cool ideas for Weeping Angels. I’d love to see them in C3G one day!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library