Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old June 25th, 2019, 04:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Danny the Ambulance is a form Danny takes in the latest run. Inside is a portal to Danny the World which is like his fully evolved form.

I don’t really know if car DOs are the best thing for him, but stuff like fire hydrants and signs could work. He can create anything, including sentient life, but the stuff he tends towards is more bright and droll.
Old June 25th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, the main reason I ask is it will be good to have DOs figures can climb on to get unto the roof of a building. It could just be a Parked Car DO instead of a VDO.
Something like a Dumpster would work as well.
Old June 25th, 2019, 06:56 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really liked the Fire Hydrant Bats has in his “abandoned designs” thread. I know it isn’t really gonna help characters climb up onto building but now is a good time to bring it up!

EDIT* Found it!

Quote:
FIRE HYDRANT
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

WATER GEYSER
Start the game with seven water tiles on this card. If this Fire Hydrant is moved or removed from its starting space, immediately place the water tiles from this card on the space this Fire Hydrant previously occupied and all empty spaces within one space that are not 10 or more levels higher than the space this Fire Hydrant previously occupied. Then roll one unblockable attack die for all figures within one space of the space this Fire Hydrant previously occupied.
Old June 25th, 2019, 07:11 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that is great. You could get some rooftop water going with that.
Old June 25th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Want it? I'll let you LD it - won't even charge.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some Danny inspo pics;

Old June 25th, 2019, 11:31 PM

Was playing around with a mock up. You cannot make much of a.street with a standard size sheet of paper, maybe 7x5 but that is printing to the edges.
We could try buildings on just one.side or we could try having the buildings overhang the base map, effectively widening the map a couple rows.
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:39 PM
Just A Head

I think having the buildings on just one side of the street is definitely the right choice. 7x5 seems like it could work, or maybe it could be 2 pieces stuck together? Would that be something like 10x7?
Old June 26th, 2019, 12:27 AM

Two pieces? No way.
I did not even consider that.
I guess my thought is to keep it small so it could be moved, since he can teleport but I guess that depends if we want him to be able to do that in game.
Two sheets would allow for plenty of room for a proper street. 6-7x8-10-ish.
Old June 26th, 2019, 01:20 AM
Just A Head

I was initially with you on him moving around the edge of the battlefield, but I kind of like the glyph idea. Admittedly it is a bit of an abstraction of how he actually works in the comics, but the comics were already kind of abstract in how he interacted with 3D space so that’s okay in my book. My big question is if having just one glyph would lead to bottlenecking.

I think 1 sheet could work, btw. Danny is supposed to be cozy.
Old June 26th, 2019, 07:05 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like Streaky's take with the moving glyph. I think that's such a great way to easily represent the street's entrance moving without having to hoist around the entire street all the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been forgetting to throw these up here since the outage, so thought I'd do it now while I'm remembering:

Quote:
NAME = BROTHER BLOOD
SECRET IDENTITY = SEBASTIAN BLOOD
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ZEALOT/DEMAGOGUE?
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

CHURCH OF BLOOD

At the start of the game, before placing order markers, you may choose one Unique Hero you control to be considered Brainwashed. The Brainwashed figure's class is Zealot instead of what is listed on the card for the entire game. After this, you may place 1 red faith marker on this card for each Zealot figure you control. When a Zealot figure you control is destroyed, remove one faith marker from this card. Brother Blood may never have more faith markers on his card than the number he began the game with.

POWER OF THE BLOOD
If Brother Blood inflicts a wound while in clear sight of a Zealot Figure you control, you may place 1 faith marker on this card. While there is at least:
*3 Faith Markers, add 1 to Brother Blood’s Attack and Defense Numbers and he is considered to have the Super Strength special power;
*6 Faith Markers, add 4 to Brother Blood’s Range Number and he may not be targeted by special powers from opponents’ non-adjacent figures;
*9 Faith Markers, add 1 to Brother Blood’s Attack and Defense Numbers and when he rolls defense against a normal attack, one shield will block all damage.
Quote:
NAME = BLOOD ACOLYTES
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = ZEALOTS
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MESSAGE OF BLOOD

At the start of the game, before placing order markers, you may choose one human Unique Hero you control to be considered Brainwashed for all Blood Acolytes you control. That figure's class is considered Zealot instead of what is listed on the card.

SPREADING THE WORD
After revealing an order marker on a Zealot Hero you control and before taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with Blood Acolytes.
You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project