Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 2nd, 2016, 09:19 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
HoSS 3D Printed Figures

HoSS 3D Printed Figures

There are some HoSS figures that are expensive or hard to get. I've created 3D printer files for several figures, and the links are posted below. I'm also willing to 3D print figures for marginal costs. The prices are below. Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing any figures.

If you print any figures yourself, I'd like to see the 3D print and compare to the resolution on my printer.

HoSS Figures 3D Printing Price List
These are the HoSS 3D printed figures I have for sale and the .stl files that go with them for those who want to print the figures themselves.

How I calculated costs:
Spoiler Alert!

Please note that my figures are not perfect. There are limitations to the resolution I can print. Some of the figures can be purchased assembled by me or unassembled (and will need to be glued together or hot melted together). Some figures will need some sanding to clean them up. Faces don't print clearly.

They are also unpainted.

Rancor -- $13.50 assembled, $11.50 unassembled
(Shapeways $140, Online $50)
Rancor files

Speeder Bike -- $3.00 support material removed, $1.50 with support material
Speeder Bike supports file
Speeder Bike no supports file
(Shapeways $7.75, Online $24)

Yoda -- $.50
(Shapeways $5.37, Online $9)
Yoda file
(The good Yoda model is on the right)

Jabba the Hutt (double spaced) -- $2.00 base not attached, $2.50 base attached
(Shapeways 15.80, Online $27)
Jabba file
Double base
(The good Jabba print is on the left after I made some improvements to my printer)

Acklay -- $5.00 assembled
(Online $6)
Acklay files

Probe Droid - $3.00 assembled, $1.50 unassembled
Probe Droid file

Droideka - $2.75 assembled, $.75 unassembled
Droideka file

FX-7 Medical Droid - $1.75 assembled, $.75 unassembled
FX-7 file 1
FX-7 file 2
FX-7 file 3

Atgar Cannon - $2.75 assembled, $1.75 unassembled
Atgar Cannon file 1
Atgar Cannon file 2
Atgar Cannon file 3

Sarlacc and Tentacles

Malakili

Last edited by White Knight; December 28th, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old August 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS 3D Printed Figures

That is super cool. How much do you charge for shipping?

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old August 6th, 2016, 06:01 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
That is super cool. How much do you charge for shipping?
Actual shipping cost from USPS. (post office)
I can ship first class or Priority.

I'll let you know exact amount after I ship, but you can check USPS prices based on box or weight.
Old August 6th, 2016, 10:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@CrazyTankster , I've picked up quite a few of these from white knight. They are a great cheap alternative for the expensive figures that you would have to buy otherwise. Some are a little rough, but nothing an exacto knife, a little sandpaper, and some paint can't fix. I plan on getting a bunch more from him as soon as he's ready. Very cool stuff he's doing for the community.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I don't know how I missed this thread. That is some really good stuff there.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@White Knight . I found a 3d print of a dewback.
Not sure if you can do something with it or not.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1751106/zip

Old May 4th, 2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@White Knight . I found a 3d print of a dewback.
Not sure if you can do something with it or not.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1751106/zip

It should be easy to place my scanned Stormtrooper on top. The legs are a little difficult to print, but maybe I can come up with something...

The droid will be harder--lots of long, skinny parts. He'll definitely be "some assembly required".
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"like" happy

Here's another one for the droid off of rogue one.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1809568

Old May 5th, 2017, 11:19 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Here's another one for the droid off of rogue one.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1809568
Awesome!
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:11 PM
"like" happy

Cool. Ive been caching every stl file i think is cool that i can ready and available when I get my 3d printer off kickstarter later this year. Any recommendations on free 3d editing programs. Im thinking about blender and 123d so far. Where would I get a virus free version of those.

Old May 5th, 2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Cool. Ive been caching every stl file i think is cool that i can ready and available when I get my 3d printer off kickstarter later this year. Any recommendations on free 3d editing programs. Im thinking about blender and 123d so far. Where would I get a virus free version of those.
Blender is free source software available here:
www.blender.org

123D Catch is no longer available. It's been replaced by ReMake, which also has a free version and works the same.
https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/remake

For .stl files, I like thingiverse, yeggi, and autodesk (you might need to create a login to download some of the autodesk stuff).
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Blender is free source software available here:
www.blender.org

123D Catch is no longer available. It's been replaced by ReMake, which also has a free version and works the same.
https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/remake

For .stl files, I like thingiverse, yeggi, and autodesk (you might need to create a login to download some of the autodesk stuff).
Thanks a ton White Knight. Half the battle finding free stuff on the web anymore is finding something not secretly full of viruses. I should be able to start making stuff before I get my printer and then have it ready to print out by the time I get it. Sweet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape