Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 14th, 2010, 12:59 PM

freudianslip27 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Amazon had Heroscape MS3 As a Lightening Deal - Sold Out

Hello everyone,

Did you guys see this? Amazon had a lightening deal for Heroscape master set 3. It was sold for $17.99 which isn't a bad deal considering shipping is free on amazon (I think if you spend $25).

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-A...rd_i=360960011

I just found out about this, it went online an hour ago and is already sold out! According to BGG 43% was claimed in the first four minutes alone. Is that crazy or what!

I am posting it here just in case they add more later. There is a watchlist though I don't know if it would help at this point. The deal still has an hour left technically?

EDIT: I just tried joining the waitlist and was listed as being #18, it says "good" chance of getting the deal still.

See this Hasbro! Heroscape sells well!

Matt
Old December 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Amazon had Heroscape MS3 As a Lightening Deal - Sold Out

Got one... thanks!

-insert signature here-
Old December 15th, 2010, 12:05 AM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
Re: Amazon had Heroscape MS3 As a Lightening Deal - Sold Out

Wonder if any other WOTC products would have sold like that in a lightening deal...

I think not.

Sigh.

Boneheads.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales