Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 11th, 2019, 08:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am on the fence here. Not sure if I want to learn a new system right now.
What is the time table here?
Based on what I'm seeing, it's really, really simple in terms of a system. The PDF is 126 pages, but the bulk of that is sample scenarios and characters for the DM (called MM here, I believe).

It appears to be highly similar to DnD. The hardest part of character creation is just picking some equipment and powers, but you only have to look at 46 pages to do all the character creation (and skim a large amount of those).

I basically just figured out my character "hook" and whittled down superpowers that way.

But, anyway, don't do it if it doesn't seem fun to you for sure!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2019, 08:49 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The actual resolution system is probably 4 pages. And these are 6"x9" pages.

Go ahead and post characters! It will give others a look at what we're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:52 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let me know if I did things right! I used a lot of flaws to bring down power costs, so those will have to meet your approval as well. This is bare bones with room to tweak as we get info on the premise. I made a guy who could go full hero or full villain pretty easily.

Name: Ever-Loving Rockstar
Secret Identity: Johnny B. Jaeger
Background: A semi-retired 90s hair band rock and roll sex machine
Strength: 4 (+1)
Dexterity: 4 (+1)
Constitution: 4 (+1)
Intelligence: 3 (+0)
Wisdom: 0 (-1)
Charisma: 6 (+1)

25,000 starting XP

Equipment (8,000)
Brass Knuckles (500) (+1 damage + strength modifier – so 1D6 +2 damage total)
Leather Jacket (2,500) (light armor, +3 AC) Jacket has AC 10, HP 2D6
Van (2,500) (Speed 4, Level 8, AC 8 )(flaw: on a 1 on a D6 it won't start)
Skill Henchman (bodyguard/assistant – her name is Hilda, she’s 6’2, blonde, Swedish, mute, and knows Krav Maga) (2,500)

Superpowers (up to 17,000) (12,500)
Regenerate (requires applause to activate) (5,000)
Power Bolt (Sonic – tied to hand held microphone) (5,000)
Berserker (only works if loud music is playing) (2,500)

Character Level (4,500 XP) 5
(+4 attack bonus)

HP: 5D6+5 (Con) (19)

AC: 10 + 1 (dex bonus) +3 light armor = 14

Speed Level: 2 (30 feet per round)

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 16th, 2019 at 08:07 AM.
Old February 11th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice Bats.
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! Thank you for going first, Bats. That’s very helpful. And fun and different, too. I’m afraid mine will be less spicy, when I post it. Hopefully in a couple hours.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:18 PM

Tour Van doubles as where I live. Hard times ....

Old February 11th, 2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent! Thank you for going first, Bats. That’s very helpful. And fun and different, too. I’m afraid mine will be less spicy, when I post it. Hopefully in a couple hours.
It's a character I tossed around a while ago and wanted to bring back into the mix.

Lookswise I'm thinking basically Meatloaf's hair and face with Star Trek era William Shatner's body.

Old February 11th, 2019, 01:42 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whoa, Meat Loaf got old!

Cool character, Bats! Flaws look fine to me at first glance.

Quote:
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I was imagining Dee Snider, of Twisted Sister:

= =
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Q, is there some way to buy a Speed of 3? I don't want or need Speed 4, but it looks like Super Speed is the only way to increase speed, and you have to start at 4.

= =
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:53 PM

I don't have the rules on Dropbox yet but I recall you can increase it temporarily by running or a feat of speed.

Quote:
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes, there are ways to get temporary bumps. I was wondering about a full time bump to 3. But perhaps there is no way.

Thanks!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games