Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2018, 10:59 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Leatherhead - Breathing

Second art would fit a card well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 19th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Any thoughts on Large vs. Medium here, chaps?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2018, 12:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Judging by the art, he certainly looks large. Some quick googling shows the mini to be a deal bigger than the turtles who are medium 5.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 19th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Judging by the art, he certainly looks large. Some quick googling shows the mini to be a deal bigger than the turtles who are medium 5.
Yes, but given that the Hulk is Medium, is it really enough to push him over? I'm not so sure it is.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

How does the Leatherhead mini stack up against the Hulk mini? If he actually is a lot bigger, go large.

Thematically/in-universe, Hulk is kind of a poor unit of measurement because his size has varied tremendously over the years. Generally, he's a lot bigger nowadays than he was in classic comics, but each artist puts their own spin on him. I could see a large version of the Hulk, depending on the mini we used.
Old September 19th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
How does the Leatherhead mini stack up against the Hulk mini? If he actually is a lot bigger, go large.
Can't tell you that! I'd need someone with the mini in hand.

Since it doesn't really matter except when it comes to certain special powers and ladders, none of which I plan to use for the Initials, should I just go ahead now?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Being large actually gets you out of quite a few nasty scissory powers. Check out the Synergy Archive for the full list.
Old September 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Being large actually gets you out of quite a few nasty scissory powers. Check out the Synergy Archive for the full list.
Yeah, I'm aware of that, I was saying I wasn't planning on using them in the initial anyway. We probably ought to get a decision either way before proceeding, though. Does anyone have this figure?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In general, I'd say Large if we can justify it. More size diversity in figures is a good thing.
Old September 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Hard as ice

This is the only picture I can find that seems to indicate his size in relation to other figures, but it isn't great:

Do people feel that picture justifies Large, or Medium?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Assuming that Casey and the Turtles are normal-ish sized Heroclix, yeah, that looks bulky enough for Large 6 to my eye.
Old September 19th, 2018, 08:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Assuming that Casey and the Turtles are normal-ish sized Heroclix, yeah, that looks bulky enough for Large 6 to my eye.
I have that Casey mini and yeah he's a normal sized heroclix human figure

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library