Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 8th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Well, this game looks great. Don't really need another hit in the wallet, but what can you do. Now, the Elemental being given as a promo at demos near the release should coincide nicely with Gencon SoCal's November date. Happy day!
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:50 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
That would be nice if there was something from this game available at Gencon SoCal.

Old September 10th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am so going to preorder this darned game!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 10th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I wonder if this will be available at Gencon Socal?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 10th, 2006, 09:24 AM

Logrey has disabled reputation
It'll be very interesting to see how they handle the two exclusives. I will definitely pre-order to get the Hill Giant. And they say the Earth Elemental will be available "from a variety of sources including conventions and demo events". Sounds a *little* more accessible then HS GenCon exclusives.

Also, the Dice Tower podcast had an interview with the president of Days of Wonder. Not much for new info, but the biggie was that the rulebook would be 80+ pages! Nice! The simplicity of HS is nice, but sometimes I crave rules that are a little more crunchy.
Old September 10th, 2006, 09:49 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I will definitely give this a swing a swell
Old September 10th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm, not sure how much the girlfriend will like an 80 page rulebook.

Hopefully there are a lot of overlaps in the rules from Memoir '44 so its not too intimidating to her.

Definately going to have to preorder so I can get that exclusive.
Old September 10th, 2006, 10:26 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
When is preorder available?
Old September 10th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Is anyone else having trouble going to daysofwonder.com and battlelore.com? I can't get them to load

I suspect with the big news being released their servers are being bogged down?
Old September 10th, 2006, 10:50 AM
assistant leader

Yeah I was, is it up for preorder now??
Old September 10th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Yeah I was, is it up for preorder now??
Not up for preorder and I suggest that when it does go up, order right away!!!! Memoir 44 was sold out so fast that some of the later preorders had to wait until the second boat load arrived in the US. This team of Borg and DOW is an absolute guarantee that this will be a good game. They had me at hello!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:35 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
cool in will see it at essen and buy it (before june 2007) (so long wait) if i can, but thx god it seem a german version is done. but first look count the "poor" site say not things manny things. that i want here only many expansions.i hope there will no stock problems .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games