Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old February 2nd, 2016, 01:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite

The Book of Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Battle for Zendikar

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 28th, 2016 at 02:40 PM.
Old February 5th, 2016, 04:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ob Nixilus, Demon of Spite

Is it just me, or does this guys mini look like he could be General Utgar?

Old March 16th, 2016, 04:20 PM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

I can see that
Old March 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

NOTE: The unit name is spelled wrong in the thread title.
Ob Nixilis, not Nixilus
Old March 28th, 2016, 02:39 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
NOTE: The unit name is spelled wrong in the thread title.
Ob Nixilis, not Nixilus
Fixed: thanks for the catch. I put all these in after scanning them, loading them up and creating their threads at about 1 per minute.

Old June 10th, 2017, 10:40 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite

I get that gameplay allows it to be used on friend and foe alike, but is "At Any Price" thematically on the idea of "Destroy the enemy, even though their magic will strengthen" or "Strengthen your magic, even though it will destroy an ally"?
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Both!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 19th, 2018, 12:31 AM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Question: can you play “at any price” and destroy an adjacent squad if the squad controller has no cards to draw?
Old August 19th, 2018, 02:06 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Question: can you play “at any price” and destroy an adjacent squad if the squad controller has no cards to draw?
I would say you can play it even when the enemy has no more to draw from. Late game sometimes the stack runs out and that shouldn't have a negative effect on the opponent.
Example: Player 1. I rocked you the whole game and used all my sorcery cards so now you can't get me back.
It does not specify but it does not specify the other way either.

Old August 19th, 2018, 08:53 AM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Makes sense. And the way the first sentence is written, there really is no conditional trigger other than being adjacent, is there? Thanks
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:43 AM
"like" happy

You should be able to do it, At any price.

Old August 19th, 2018, 10:44 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Makes sense. And the way the first sentence is written, there really is no conditional trigger other than being adjacent, is there? Thanks
I believe thats correct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards