Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 8th, 2022, 05:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - CONGRATS KINSETH

Online Heroscape Season 49:
Delta Classic

REPORT GAMES HERE

The Finals are on Platypus.

The kevindola (5-1) v. kinseth (5-1) armies are:
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5
Return of the King
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

kinseth chooses to place the first army bid or defer. kevindola chooses who places first.

The Semifinals are on Fossil.

The dysole (5-1) v. kevindola (4-1) armies are:
Snowpiercer
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Nilfheim, Goblin Cuttersx5
10th Rechet

kevindola chooses to place the first army bid or defer. dysole chooses who places first.

The jcustar07 (4-1) v. kinseth (4-1) armies are:
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
Return of the King

jcustar07 chooses to place the first army bid or defer. kinseth chooses who places first.

The Quarterfinals are on The Borogoves.

The ryguy266 (4-0) v. dysole (4-1) armies are:
Ice Ice Baby
Snowpiercer
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Nilfheim, Goblin Cuttersx5

ryguy266 chooses to place the first army bid or defer. dysole chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. jcustar09 (3-1) armies are:
Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs

jcustar09 chooses to place the first army bid or defer. vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-1) v. boromir96 (3-1) armies are:
10th Rechet

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3, Sahuagin Raiderx2

kevindola chooses to place the first army bid or defer. boromir96 chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (3-1) v. Cleon (3-1) armies are:
Return of the King
Who Needs Marcus?
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx4

Kinseth chooses to place the first army bid or defer. Cleon chooses who places first.

Round 4 is on Platypus.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 is on Stygian Rift.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 is on Wingspan.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1 is on Remains of Clionesia.
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Check the spoiler for a how-to-play video.
Spoiler Alert!

Delta Classic:
  • Each player submits one army of up to 555 points, Delta Classic points. No VC, no Marvel. Standard 24 space startzone restrictions apply. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward this hex limit.
  • Instead of the normal prices for cards, use the prices from this updated Delta price spreadsheet, listed above. Note that because VC is not allowed in this event, we are using the Delta Classic prices. Use the Delta Army Builder to workshop armies.

Maps:

Fossil - Wannok, Holdir*
Remains of Clionesia - Dagmar, Kelda
Stygian Rift - Lodin, Yngvild*
Platypus - Ulaniva, Yngvild*
Dry Season - Wannok, Valda
The Borogoves - Valda, Lorja Ivor*
Wingspan - Lodin, Lorja Ivor*

*Holdir - Heroic Attack +1, usable once each turn
*Yngvild - all your figures gain disengage
*Lorja Ivor - Range +1 for figures with range of at least 4
The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers. The single elimination playoffs will be played with (simplified) reverse draft:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; December 2nd, 2022 at 03:14 PM.
Old August 9th, 2022, 02:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - SIGN UP THROUGH 8/21

Are the glyphs for each map determined?
Old August 9th, 2022, 03:04 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking forward to a ton of new players!

Click HERE for the compiled building instructions for the maps used in this tournament.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 9th, 2022, 07:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Are the glyphs for each map determined?
Added. Sorry, we wanted to add some explanation of the custom glyphs for players who might not be familiar with them.
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:35 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

Are monks worth 65 or 70?

They are 65 in the Delta army builder but say 70 in the sign up forum.
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post
Are monks worth 65 or 70?

They are 65 in the Delta army builder but say 70 in the sign up forum.
They're 65.

It looks like the sign-up sheet uses Delta-VC points for everything, which is incorrect. In Delta-VC, Monks are 70. But they're 65 in Delta-Classic.
Old August 12th, 2022, 12:04 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Updated

My bad. That got screwed up when I ported it over. It has since been fixed.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:30 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Whoops

In my attempt to fix one problem, I made another. It's an easy fix but I can't get to it until later tonight. I've told the other organizers how to fix it so if one of them gets to it first great but if not it should be corrected late tonight.

~Dysole, apologetically
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm really wishing I had time to join up. I might find a way to work it out... I put an army together anyway.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 13th, 2022, 01:41 AM

There We Go

Should be fully fixed now. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old August 19th, 2022, 01:11 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Im not sure if I'm ready to get back into the competitive scene, but I have made about 6 armies for this format lol...so excited Scape is back! And super thankful to all of you who were involved in keeping it alive these past 12 years! This community is awesome!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old August 19th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm ready to face jcustar 01 through 06.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events