Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2022, 07:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 1 until 6/27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Couple questions about the map.

I'm assuming glyphs are Zawit and Yngvild?
Yes, as noted in OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Also, is the snow/ice normal or heavy/slippery?
Normal.
Old June 28th, 2022, 02:18 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 2 until 7/5)

Mimring won the duel of the dragons vs. Quahon today.

Although superfrog going 1/16 combined in 4 consecutive Lightning Breath attacks against my Armocs while surrounded is the telltale sequence of the game.
Old June 28th, 2022, 07:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Two Timing

Quote:
The chris perkins (0-1) v. captain stupendous (0-1) armies are:
Robots with Bacon
* Bol, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warforged Soldiersx3
Stealth Mode Engaged
* Cyprien Esenwein, Rygarn, Sonya Esenwein, Shades of Bleakwoodex3
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing tonight @ 7:30 pm EST
Old June 28th, 2022, 11:48 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
The chris perkins (0-1) v. captain stupendous (0-1) armies are:
Robots with Bacon
Stealth Mode Engaged
Playing tonight @ 7:30 pm EST
Played an intense game with @Chris Perkins this evening. I knew going into it that this would be a tough matchup, but with a healthy dose of luck on my side I was able to make quite the game of it. Full report below.
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 29th, 2022, 10:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Congrats to muskie! The snakes massacred my wyrms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 30th, 2022, 07:39 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Congrats to muskie! The snakes massacred my wyrms.
Good game. The dice where not in your favor the whole game. Hard to run any kind of strategy when every breath attack is 0/2 or 1/2.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 30th, 2022, 10:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Earthling and I starting now.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 1st, 2022, 08:30 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I just won my early bird/night owl America vs. Australia game against Grey Waves.

When I first took a look at the board, I was tempted to try to climb the icy hills of Slalom because they offered an incredible podding location for the Elves, should they make it up. But I wasn't sure they could get there safely. Grey Waves opened with a round straight of Blade Dancers, and I won initiative, so I decided to go for it. Emiroon went first and summoned three Elves, which was a great start. On my second turn, Jorhdawn moved up to the center of the board and fried 2 Blade Dancers and a Dwarf with a 3/4 skull Rain of Flame. On my third turn, Jorhdawn stepped even further forward and dropped a 4/4 skull Rain of Flame to instakill 4 Dwarves and put 3 wounds on Darrak. With that, the Dwarves were almost irrelevant and Grey Waves was forced into some desperate moves. Meanwhile the rest of the elf pod was getting into great formation on the snowy hill. Ulginesh in range of everyone, Kyntela boosting multiple figures, Arkmer threatening engagement strikes, Emiroon blocking important spaces. The remaining Dancers did okay on their Stealth Armor but couldn't get much done other than lay 3 wounds into Jorhdawn. The knees were cut out from the Mantises when I hit a double Engagement Strike that killed two of them when they went in for an aggressive play and Grey Waves conceded there. There were only three Mantises left, along with some scraps of Dwarves. Good game.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 02:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Three Musketeers

Round 3 is on Aeon.

The dysole (2-0) v. ogblaha (2-0) armies are:
Robot C̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶ Kyrie
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2
drake and utgar
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx2

ogblaha chooses who places first.

The muskie (2-0) v. dachshund (2-0) armies are:
Slither
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Venoc Warlord, Armoc Vipersx3, Clawfoot Interceptor, Venoc Vipersx3
Back a third time, but dead now
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx2

dachshund chooses who places first.

The vydar_xliii (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) armies are:
K9 Division
* Krav Maga Agents, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Scales
* Mimring, Otar, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3, Arrow Grutsx2

kevindola chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. cleon (1-1) armies are:
We Need A Will Ferrell Elf Wizard
* Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Otonashi, Ulginesh
Bol Will no Longer be Picked on During Recess
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs

cleon chooses who places first.

The megasilver (1-1) v. xscape (1-1) armies are:
Is MBS 9/10th a Soldier?
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, 10th Regiment of Footx2, Roman Legionnairesx2
XScape’s Escape
* Siiv, Zaeus, Gorillinatorsx2, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3

xscape chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. quozl (1-1) armies are:
Morgan's Lightning Spidermen
* Morgan's Riflemen, Otonashi, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Fyorlag Spidersx3
Squirmy Wyrmlings
* Black Wyrmlingx7, Blue Wyrmlingx5, White Wyrmlingx5

quozl chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (1-1) v. heroscaper2010 (1-1) armies are:
Stealth Mode Engaged
Concan’s Ratty Enhancements
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Deathreaversx2, Templar Cavalryx3

captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (1-1) v. sir heroscape (1-1) armies are:
Angry Trees
* Bol, Major Q10, Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinel
Mama Tree
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx5, Wildwood Sentinelx2

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) armies are:
Guard Save the Queen
* Braxas, Otonashi, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4
Shadows
* Xundar, Shadow Binderx3, Shadow Fiendx5, Shadow Houndx4

vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The s1r_art0r1us (1-1) v. dok (0-2) armies are:
Scaling New Heights
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Van Nessing, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Sahuagin Raider
Return of the foot
* Marro Warriors, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx3

s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (0-2) v. grey waves (0-2) armies are:
Robots with Bacon
Red Dwarf
* Darrak Ambershard, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4

The earthling (0-2) v. treepowerz (0-2) armies are:
I've got Soul but I'm not a Soulborg
* Avernus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2
HEROscape
* Asterios, Eltahale, Major Q10, Rygarn

treepowerz chooses who places first.

ryguy286 has a bye.

~Dysole, launching this way earlier than expected
Old July 4th, 2022, 09:37 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 3 until 7/9)

Cleon and vegie starting now.

The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. cleon (1-1) armies are:
We Need A Will Ferrell Elf Wizard
* Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Otonashi, Ulginesh
Bol Will no Longer be Picked on During Recess
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs

EDIT: I defeated Cleon's Varks and secured my playoff berth. This was a matchup of two high octane offenses that fell apart at about the same rate. I think I was pretty fortunate with some timely poor attack rolls from Cleon though. I made a big mistake to start the game by not placing to contest Ulaniva, which left me playing against Varks with permanent +1 attack. The first round, I didn't face any attacks, as the Varks rolled up, and I picked off two Swiftfangs and two Quickblades during their advance. With initiative switch, the Quickblades laid into me, pounding 5 wounds into Chardris. Chardris was pulled to safety by Emiroon, and then blocked a huge 3/6 skull roll from Arktos with 3/3 shields. Jorhdawn and Arkmer melted to the forces of the Darkclaws and Quickblades, but the Elves continue to chip away. We entered an endgame of one member of each Vark squad and a full health Arktos remaining. A Swiftfang holding Ulaniva was the commander for the various squads while I rode Ulginesh and the remaining Elves: Morsbane, Kyntela, and Emiroon, each with a few wounds. Emiroon and Morsbane were the cleanup crew once Chardris finally fell. Eventually a big 3/3 skull roll was met by a whiff and Arktos went down, and that was pretty much it. Good game, well played.

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 4th, 2022 at 11:30 PM.
Old July 5th, 2022, 03:44 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The potentially infinite game of Heroscape will be going down at 3pm CST today.

Quote:
Angry Trees
Mama Tree

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 5th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The potentially infinite game of Heroscape will be going down at 3pm CST today.

Quote:
Angry Trees
Mama Tree

starting it early and throwing down now.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events