Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
How do I mark the uncommon heroes? Doing solo playtests for C3V and one army has two wyverns.
A good question, the answer to which should be in the OP (and is about to be).

1. Make a text box with a number or a shape or whatever you want to use to mark the figure.

2. Move the whatever on top of the figure you want to mark.

3. Hold down Ctrl and select both the figure and the whatever.

4. Hit Arrange>Group.

The marker and figure should now move together when you drag them.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 2nd, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
I'll bet I know what it is. Try it again now, AV.
AU, you are AWESOME! Thanks!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello everybody!

I've got a pretty nice idea to develop HeroScape Online Games (that I'll call now HOG ). I've created a Community in Google+, that will allow us doing a lot of thinks to improve HOG.
Here is the link:

Functionalities:
Links to useful topics to make a Online Game.
Various discussions Categories to speak with the Community:
  • Fights Coming Soon
  • Searching an opponent...
  • Need some help? It's here.
  • Events
More things can come, this Community is opened for everybody, and it belong to you to help me spreading HOG!

I hope helping a little with this.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 11:53 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello everybody!

I've got a pretty nice idea to develop HeroScape Online Games (that I'll call now HOG ). I've created a Community in Google+, that will allow us doing a lot of thinks to improve HOG.
Here is the link:

Functionalities:
Links to useful topics to make a Online Game.
Various discussions Categories to speak with the Community:
  • Fights Coming Soon
  • Searching an opponent...
  • Need some help? It's here.
  • Events
More things can come, this Community is opened for everybody, and it belong to you to help me spreading HOG!

I hope helping a little with this.
Hmm. It's an interesting idea. I'll bite.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 3rd, 2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: I also invited the 27 'Scapers I have on Google+...
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:16 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Something that I've noticed is that there are a lot of maps missing - obviously. But would it be possible to incorporate something like Virtual Scape into making maps for this, or is this unreasonable?
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:22 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Something that I've noticed is that there are a lot of maps missing - obviously. But would it be possible to incorporate something like Virtual Scape into making maps for this, or is this unreasonable?
It is not unreasonable; we already use VS to create the map images. Adding elevation markers automatically, via VirtualScape, is another request that is loosely on the table; as it stands, we have to build these out manually via an image editor, and it is a time-consuming process.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
It is not unreasonable; we already use VS to create the map images. Adding elevation markers automatically, via VirtualScape, is another request that is loosely on the table; as it stands, we have to build these out manually via an image editor, and it is a time-consuming process.
What do you mean by "these" in your last sentence? Do you mean the maps currently available, or maps in Virtual Scape? If it's the latter, I could try to help out a bit, I've always enjoyed using the program just to construct maps to see what they look like. At least for some of the more common maps, and the other BoV ones.

Also, I PM'ed awesomeunleashed the list of missing official figures, so hopefully all of them can be added.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:29 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

these <=> the elevation markers (for level 2 and more).

It's a hard work, because to make a map for an Online Game, you have to look for each space at level 2 and mark them on the image of the map, then look for each space at level 3 and mark them... etc... It's the boring part of the work. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; March 3rd, 2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Corrected one of the numerous mistakes in my post.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
these <=> the elevation markers (for level 2 and more).

It's a hard work, because to make a map for an Online Game, you have to look for each space at level 2 and mark them on the image of the map, them look for each space at level 3 and mark them... etc... It's the boring part of the work. ^^
Ah, okay. Thanks, I was confused by that.
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:21 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Does anyone else have the app say at times when no buttons are pressed: <insert user name here> has rolled zero skulls with blank number of dice. It's happened in some solo playtests and some online play as well. I've also had it just insert my username with just nothing behind it in lines before.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Never happened to me. I sometimes have to hit the dice button a few times before it rolls, though.
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy
Does anyone else have the app say at times when no buttons are pressed: <insert user name here> has rolled zero skulls with blank number of dice. It's happened in some solo playtests and some online play as well. I've also had it just insert my username with just nothing behind it in lines before.
My guess is that you hit a keyboard shortcut, or pressed ENTER when the dice roller was the active window (meaning that one of the buttons was highlighted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile
Never happened to me. I sometimes have to hit the dice button a few times before it rolls, though.
In some cases, it can take a couple of seconds for the roll to display (there are a lot of factors behind-the-scenes that could be causing this). If you press it once and the results do not display, it could be that you did not actually press the button. If you press again, and the results still do not display, try refreshing your browser.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events