Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Just finished Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes on my good 'ol Gamecube!
Great game, but I had to play it on very easy.
It was like wathing a movie with a few playable sequences!
Not sure if I'll bother with any others. Sname Eater is the only other MGS game on a Nintendo console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone else playing the For Honor closed beta?! This game is good. Like, really good. I don't pre-order games and I'm pretty much convinced to pre-order. I think I'm finally getting the medieval multiplayer game I've been waiting for! I just couldn't get into Chivalry, but this one really has me hooked. I love doing the 1v1 mode, it gets so intense haha
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Not sure if I'll bother with any others. Sname Eater is the only other MGS game on a Nintendo console.
I gave up on those Metal gear solid games long ago. The difficulty is pretty high, but the deal breaker for me is the weird camera angles and how it flips around on you. It really screws up my controls.
I have been playing a bit of Black Ops 3 on my PS4 with my brother and brother in law online. I finally have got the hang of all the power jumping sliding and wall running enough to actually use it to my advantage and made the game much more fun. At first I was quite irritated with it, but now it makes it that much more interesting. It does however make me miss those old games that are much more in the now, all the new ones border on sci fi. I find it quite fun to see guns that I play with in real life on the games I'm playing on the playstation. You can even appreciate how close to the real thing it is when they change out magazines and reload the different weapons. Also been proceeding through farcry primal. The game is pretty good.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
I just got the second one for PS2, I've been waiting for a chance to play it. Never played any of the other ones, but I'm looking forward to it.
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Anyone else playing the For Honor closed beta?! This game is good. Like, really good. I don't pre-order games and I'm pretty much convinced to pre-order. I think I'm finally getting the medieval multiplayer game I've been waiting for! I just couldn't get into Chivalry, but this one really has me hooked. I love doing the 1v1 mode, it gets so intense haha
My brother's been playing it a ton. I'm not so into multiplayer games as I once was but I might get this one when it comes out. I guess Ubisoft decided to mix things up in 2017 by actually making a functioning game for once.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 29th, 2017, 03:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
My brother's been playing it a ton. I'm not so into multiplayer games as I once was but I might get this one when it comes out. I guess Ubisoft decided to mix things up in 2017 by actually making a functioning game for once.

~TAF
I got to play Thursday and Friday morning. But my brother wanted the PS4 back at out house since I'm dog/house-sitting and borrowed the playstation earlier in the week so I haven't gotten to play since. I liked the 4v4 the most because of how the scoring worked. It's unlike any other Domination type mode we've seen in other games like CoD.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Arrow Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
I got to play Thursday and Friday morning. But my brother wanted the PS4 back at out house since I'm dog/house-sitting and borrowed the playstation earlier in the week so I haven't gotten to play since. I liked the 4v4 the most because of how the scoring worked. It's unlike any other
Domination type mode we've seen in other games like CoD.
In a unique twist, it does appear to be functioning! Domination is actually a really good game mode. At first I didn't think it would feel fair getting caught out by 2-4 enemies, but the revenge meter turned out to make it really balanced. I like the kinda MOBA feel it has pushing you minions down mid, and I also really like that it doesn't affect the other two points, it makes for a really interesting dynamic.
Old January 30th, 2017, 10:00 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
I got to play Thursday and Friday morning. But my brother wanted the PS4 back at out house since I'm dog/house-sitting and borrowed the playstation earlier in the week so I haven't gotten to play since. I liked the 4v4 the most because of how the scoring worked. It's unlike any other
In a unique twist, it does appear to be functioning! Domination is actually a really good game mode. At first I didn't think it would feel fair getting caught out by 2-4 enemies, but the revenge meter turned out to make it really balanced. I like the kinda MOBA feel it has pushing you minions down mid, and I also really like that it doesn't affect the other two points, it makes for a really interesting dynamic.
I've seen the game but haven't played, it looks amazing!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 30th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
I've seen the game but haven't played, it looks amazing!
It is! The combat feels like it's really balanced. When lose, I know exactly what I did wrong haha
Old January 30th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My brother insists that it's extremely skill-based, which is why he thinks a large portion of the video game community will dislike it.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 30th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
My brother insists that it's extremely skill-based, which is why he thinks a large portion of the video game community will dislike it.

~TAF
Oh geez haha
Old February 6th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just got platinum trophy status on Farcry: Primal for the PS4. This game was awesome. I didn't get all the trophies on here because I'm nuts over getting trophies but because every single one was a blast to get. Some games get you to try different strategies or weapon types with the trophies and this was no exception. The gameplay is super fun. The way you upgrade all your gear and hunt all the different beasts and badguys to make your weapons even cooler to hunt even bigger beasts and badguys was just a blast. You would think that a game with a caveman as the hero wouldn't be to exciting and you'd think the weapons would be pretty limited. Not true here. Everything was great. The graphics were beautiful and I had a great time playing it. I just moved on to MAD MAX on the PS4. So far my impressions of it are fair. I'm not a fan of running out of gas in my dune buggy or having to hunt down water to stay alive. I prefer the game to not be as realistic there and get back to having fun killing bad guys and blowing stuff up. I'll work through it though, it looks like it could be good.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games