Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2015, 02:23 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sports: NFL

Perception vs reality; John Harbough addressed the rumor that he alerted his friend Chuck Pagano to the under inflated ball to get back at the Pats. He stated that neither he nor anyone on his staff talked to the Colts about under-inflated balls. D'quell Jackson has already back tracked on the story that he intercepted the ball and it felt under-inflated. The NFL is now saying there was no sting set up to check the balls and "get" the Patriots. So how did this really all start? The story behind the story is more interesting or just as interesting as whether the Patriots cheated. I am more interested in the reality of these cases then perceptions. The Spygate reality was the Jets Mangini getting back at the Pats and his former boss. The loss of a #1 pick is pretty significant penalty I would say, never mind the huge fine. I also think it was justified but that doesn't mean the Pats are cheaters and still cheat. There are lots of things that teams do that could be considered cheating. Bill Walsh did a lot stuff that would now be considered cheating, but is instead a genius, because no one ratted him out to the media. If the Patriots win today, people will still say they cheated. If they lose, people will say they got what they deserve because their cheaters. The only thing that matters is what happens tonight and what the investigation reveals in a couple of weeks. I think both results will favor the Patriots but we shall see.
Old February 1st, 2015, 02:40 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Perception vs reality? Perception is reality. Good luck tonight.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 1st, 2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Not a fan nor a hater
Old February 1st, 2015, 06:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

So far my gut is telling me I don't care who wins, which is about what I was expecting.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 1st, 2015, 10:32 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Great game, congrats to pats.

Great halftime show too. Perry and crew really raised the bar for presentation. It was impressive.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 1st, 2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Not a Katy, Kravitz, or Missy fan either
Old February 1st, 2015, 10:32 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Wow what a game.

I'm still shaking my head over how it ended. I just kept thinking that this could not be happening again.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 1st, 2015, 10:37 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

And wowzers, that was ridiculously intense. I'm happy the Pats won.(I'm from New England, so totally biased right here.) Last two minutes. Wow.

Great game!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 1st, 2015, 10:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Great game, congrats to pats.

Great halftime show too. Perry and crew really raised the bar for presentation. It was impressive.
Yes! Totally agree. A worthy Super Bowl; an excellent halftime show. I think they did a great job using a lot of fancy tech to highlight the performance, instead of to /be/ the performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Wow what a game.

I'm still shaking my head over how it ended. I just kept thinking that this could not be happening again.

Yeah, yeah. I wish there'd been a decent alternate choice for MVP, but I thought they'd probably win. They were the best team in the league this year.

= =
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:03 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was disappointed at how anti-climactic it all ended. After doing a massive drive on another ridiculous catch they don't run the ball on the 1 yard line and throw a pick with 3 downs to go. It was just shaping up to a great game, too (I don't really care about either team, I just like to watch good games).
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:08 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Anti climatic? Thought it was an amazing finish.

Just because it didn't end with offense , doesn't mean it wasn't a great finish .

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:23 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No doubt it was a great finish. It was a great game, no doubt.

That said, this was the worst season in the NFL that I can remember. *So* many sticks in the eye. *So* many self-inflicted wounds by the league. The good news is, it was so bad that next year should be better. Right?

Patriots Super Bowl Win Provides Storybook Ending To NFL Credibility

= =
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I was disappointed at how anti-climactic it all ended. After doing a massive drive on another ridiculous catch they don't run the ball on the 1 yard line and throw a pick with 3 downs to go. It was just shaping up to a great game, too (I don't really care about either team, I just like to watch good games).

Shaping up to be a great game? Which one were you watching Ixe?

Pats were up in the first half but the Seahawks got it tied by half, despite seemingly being outplayed. Then Seahawks go up by 10 in the 3rd quarter and the Pats comeback to go up by 4. Seahawks get the ball inside the 10 with an unbelievable catch. Run to get a couple yards out, take time off the clock, and then surely are going to run Lynch again...right?

Just when I was wondering if the Pats should have called a timeout to give themselves more time to have a chance after Lynch runs the ball in, the Seahawks do the unthinkable and pull a Packer screw-up to totally change the outcome of the game when it was surely in hand. That was the most stupid play call in the history of sports.

The look on Sherman's face was priceless when he realized there was an interception

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't call that ending "anticlimactic". I would call it "astounding". Instead of the Kearse catch joining the lore of amazing late-game Super Bowl plays, we have the decision to not hand the ball to Lynch on the 1 going down as one of the most amazing(ly bad) play calls in the history of the game.

Fantastic play by Butler, to be sure, but I still can't wrap my head around that play call.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV