Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 8th, 2007, 08:01 PM

'Scaper Zeta Woo who?
'Scaper Zeta's Custom Figures

Well I figured I'd put these on here so I can get some more feedback on them then I can from home.

Utgar:

Ullar:

Old February 8th, 2007, 08:24 PM

lakota has disabled reputation
like the specials, could you enlarge the pictures a bit?
good units, though (don't feel too good, i just joined 4 days after you, i guess we're just the rookies, huh?
Old February 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
At first glance, the cards look good.

Zettian Drone's special attack says 'Fire Line Special Attack' in the text.
Old February 8th, 2007, 11:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
WOW! Very impressive first set of customs, not to mentio first post! Welcome to the site, I hope to see more!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 8th, 2007, 11:55 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
Very Nice first customs!

The text and formatting are both good, and the special effects are nice.
Some of the special effects still have bits like "Fire-line Special Attack" and "Monks" .

And, on a side note, the Berserker Gruts seem like they could become near invincible with Raelin or Height. Maybe you could make their defense un-modifiable?

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, 'Scaper Zeta!

On behalf of our highly impressed and Greek lettered community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

An overwhelming first post, SZ. Lots to see there and too much for me to comment on everything, so I'll pick my favorite and least favorite:

My favorite has to be Krang. Nice implementation of Gift of Magic and I like how durable he is. Seems a bit pricey given how expensive his magic is, though. I'll bet he'd play well with Chain lightning costing three tokens and Lightning bolt costing one. Since recovery is only one token per round, this still doesn't make him a powerhouse - just a hero that might get more than two turn markers in a game.

Least favorite is the Crusher/Berserker Gruts for the same reason. There are just too many easy ways to boost Orc Warriors Attack/Defense to justify those special powers. These guys would be cheap at twice, maybe even three times the price. Maybe if you made them Orc... Fighters or somesuch non-Warrior?

Any way you look at it this is a great first post

~Aldin, thinking he's seen Erulrail in the movies

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 9th, 2007, 10:09 AM

'Scaper Zeta Woo who?
At one point in time I had been thinking of making them Fighters or Soliders or somesuch other thing then warriors. But I guess I forgot about that, and I see how they could become an unstopable force of orcish furry. I guess I'll have to think of a diffrent class for them.

And yes I'm sure that you have seen Erulrail in the movies unless you've be living under a rock.
Old February 9th, 2007, 10:48 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Imo the Berserkers look fine, there are only 2 of them afterall... and probably raise the crushers to 100 points (thier stats should be fine then too, as neither of them have bonding...) The only one I might have issues with would be Taelord v.2, I mean bladebeak, perhaps if you made his attack aura Ullar exclusive or some such thing.

Other then that, I think your units look great, one last thing though... what figures did you use?
Old February 9th, 2007, 02:12 PM

Sir Flak has disabled reputation
Blade Beak says taelord in the second sentence of the flying power
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:19 PM

'Scaper Zeta Woo who?
As to the figures I used they are all mageknight, except the elf archer who is a legolas mini from the short lived sabertooth LotR game. (if you want a list of the actualy figure name I guess I could put that under each card or someting.
Old February 10th, 2007, 03:47 PM

Loco4DaMofo has disabled reputation
On bladebeak's card, it says "any figures that follow Ullar Bladebeak get +1 attack". So do they have to follow Ullar or Bladebeak?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards