Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

I was wondering, what color should the bases be, and will there be stickers released to go with the Star Wars theme?
Old July 5th, 2013, 08:51 AM

Gidian has disabled reputation

Haven't been here for a while, so I noticed this project today for the first time.
It looks very interesting, because my son is a big Star Wars fan and I wanted to start playing Heroscape with him anyway.

BUT: I have no Idea where to buy some Star Wars miniatures. Here in Germany you find some on ebay but mostly they are quite expensive. E.g. a simple Stormtrooper costs at least $5. A Rebel Scout Trooper on Speederbike costs about $60.
Is there an alternative Tabletop-Game with Star Wars miniatures? Or do you know an online store in the US, where I can buy them much cheaper? I looked at Auggies, but they don't have that much figures in stock.

Greetings from Germany

Gidian
Old July 5th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidian View Post
Haven't been here for a while, so I noticed this project today for the first time.
It looks very interesting, because my son is a big Star Wars fan and I wanted to start playing Heroscape with him anyway.

BUT: I have no Idea where to buy some Star Wars miniatures. Here in Germany you find some on ebay but mostly they are quite expensive. E.g. a simple Stormtrooper costs at least $5. A Rebel Scout Trooper on Speederbike costs about $60.
Is there an alternative Tabletop-Game with Star Wars miniatures? Or do you know an online store in the US, where I can buy them much cheaper? I looked at Auggies, but they don't have that much figures in stock.

Greetings from Germany

Gidian
Check:
www.abprices.com (it's a database showing where you can find many miniatures)

www.miniaturemarket.com

www.strikezoneonline.com

www.trollandtoad.com

Besides Auggies, those are the ones I use the most.
Old July 5th, 2013, 09:56 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I was wondering, what color should the bases be, and will there be stickers released to go with the Star Wars theme?
As far as I am aware we do not have an specific bases planned. However, the ones that the figures come on will fit on ladders and such quite well (so you don't have to change them if you don't want to).
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidian View Post

Greetings from Germany

Gidian
Check:
www.abprices.com (it's a database showing where you can find many miniatures)

www.miniaturemarket.com

www.strikezoneonline.com

www.trollandtoad.com

Besides Auggies, those are the ones I use the most.
www.coolstuffinc.com

That's where I buy SW minis.
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:53 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Make sure you check out gamehollow.com and alterealitygames.com as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

There was also a Star Wars game a while back called Epic Duels. The miniatures from that game are the same scale as Star Wars Minis, but the quality isn't as good. If you could find that game cheap, you'd have most of the figures from this release. Not to mention, Epic Duels is a great game itself.
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Troll and Toad has a great selection! That's were I got all mine, and my Heroclix too.

Last edited by orgsbane; July 8th, 2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:23 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Actually, Epic Duels figs are a little small next to Heroscape figs.

--
--
--

--
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
You're being very picky. The scales are darn close.
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
You're being very picky. The scales are darn close.
Maybe I need to pull mine out again. When I compared them a year or two ago I thought that they looked kinda' small. Maybe we have different editions?

--
--
--

--
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:01 AM

Gidian has disabled reputation

Thanks for your help. Due to the shipping fee to Germany it would be quite expensive to order from several different stores and none of the mentioned ones seems to have enough figures in stock (e.g. Stormtroopers).

That's why I will use Lego Star Wars miniatures. My son has enough of them. And because he is just 7 years old, I write my own rules with just a few and easy to understand abilities. I´ve already finished the first 4 cards (Obi Wan, Anakin (as Padawan), Yoda and Darth Maul). More will follow within the next days/weeks so that we can test them in a few games in the near future.

Greetings from Germany

Gidian

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape