Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 7th, 2012, 10:50 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Omegacron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksta2232 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
This is a tough one to get a hold of right now. Initially there were a ton (at least according to one source's online inventory) then they disappeared almost overnight. You're best bet at the moment I think is to find the same sculpt, and even though you many not like (or be good at) painting, this is a pretty simple repaint.

Here's one on ebay that is the same sculpt and almost dead on for paint other than the blue parts missing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolf-Strike-...item519c9e35be
I much prefer this to the other off color sculpts I keep finding. Thanks nyys. I have purchased it!

Yesh, might be worth noting in the OP that of the other identical Marauder IIC sculpts, the one from the Wolf Strike set ( #088 ) is the next best fit in terms of color scheme. He's blue-and-white as well: just more blue and less white.
Old February 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Is anybody else finding this guy (the sculpt, not the unit) incredibly fragile? I've dropped him three times now, and he shatters even with a short fall.
Patient: "Doctor, my arm hurts when I do this."

Doctor: "Well then, stop doing that."

Old February 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I just got my Wolf Strike—Marauder IIC #088 in the mail.

He looks amazing! Appropriately larger than Zetacron. Just awesome.

The sculpt isn't exactly the same as the Vindication-Marauder used for the card, is it? My guy seems to be leaning much further back. (And while his arms move, I don't think his waist or knees bend, do they? -- they don't want to move, though I hesitate to apply too much force.) He also has a rock under his proper left foot, rather than under his proper right.

I'm also tempted to put him on a large D3 single-hex base, rather than a peanut. But would that be illegal?
Old February 10th, 2012, 09:56 PM

Duh. He swivels at the waist. I just needed to rotate his torso 180 degrees.
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:00 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

We designed him to be on a peanut, and was tested as such. He matched with the other Large Soulborgs like Zetacron and Q9. If he were on a large base, he would play differently than was originally designed.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
We designed him to be on a peanut, and was tested as such. He matched with the other Large Soulborgs like Zetacron and Q9. If he were on a large base, he would play differently than was originally designed.
Great, thanks ZB. A goober base it is!
Old April 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I have been looking all around for this figure. Any Ideas?

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old April 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I paid $14 for one off eBay. I could have gotten it for $6, but I paid the extra $8 to get one with the right paint job. Just search for Marauder IIC.
Old June 15th, 2012, 05:25 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

I hate to say this, but I found one on ebay for .99! If you can be really patient, you'll find one.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I have been looking all around for this figure. Any Ideas?
Troll and Toad has a couple different versions in stock at this moment. Neither has the exact paint job, though one is close (the more expensive one, of course).

Edit: Strike Zone Online has several different versions in stock at various prices.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:19 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

This guy has 2 more of the right figure for only $15 with free shipping! I just bought one from him, hopefully it's legit!
Old June 20th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
This guy has 2 more of the right figure for only $15 with free shipping! I just bought one from him, hopefully it's legit!
Just letting everyone know that the figure is correct, and the seller is legit. There are still 2 left for anyone that wants the correct paint job!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs