Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 20th, 2009, 07:18 PM

Biggie is surprisingly tart
ToysRUs clearance

All Heroscape except Marvel are on clearance in Langley BC!

SotM: $24.98

FotA: $14.98

RttFF: $9.98

Raknar's Vision: $9.98

It's just a "game"?
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:24 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: ToysRUs clearance

You know they would have just moved the other one over here for ya?

But I do appreciate the effort.

ADMIN thread merge please.
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:35 PM

Biggie is surprisingly tart

Sorry, first thread!

It's just a "game"?
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:36 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

I've been waiting for this clearance sale but I am disapointed. They've only marked them down by 50%. Not so great compared to the sale they had a few weeks ago. I think they've already glutted the local markets with their previous sale and I wouldn't be surprised if these stayed on the shelf for some time and come down in price even more soon.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:38 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
I've been waiting for this clearance sale but I am disapointed. They've only marked them down by 50%. Not so great compared to the sale they had a few weeks ago. I think they've already glutted the local markets with their previous sale and I wouldn't be surprised if these stayed on the shelf for some time and come down in price even more soon.
I know someone who could use a couple more RTTFs
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:45 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I already have two RTTFs that I got last time at that price. I am tempted to make the almost 2 hour round trip drive to get two more....

Almost....

If only I had some extra motivation.....

If only....

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:48 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Yeah, I already have two RTTFs that I got last time at that price. I am tempted to make the almost 2 hour round trip drive to get two more....

Almost....

If only I had some extra motivation.....

If only....

I already have 8...but 10 seems like a better number.
Old June 21st, 2009, 04:19 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

10 it is! At least I'll do my best. I do love GenCon. did I mentiont that. I am too drunk to type. I literaly had a mistake in every word I typed and yet I keep on typing. I'm gonna stop now.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!

Last edited by Eirikr; June 21st, 2009 at 04:21 AM. Reason: switched to for too. (is that right?)
Old June 22nd, 2009, 12:21 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Right now I think the RTTF is the best terrain expansion pack. Something about those roads, bridges and especially those trees that seem to add so much flavor to the game. Plus you tend you use those items almost all the time, unlike tundra and lava.

tasty.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales