Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 27th, 2021, 09:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, I like Teleportation Belt. I like Healing Factor X. I'd consider something different for the middle.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 10:00 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just putting this rough idea here real quick cause I think it's a neat and I don't want it to get lost in the depths of my LD.
Quote:

INTERDIMENSIONAL RIFT
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

LIFE = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

UNSTABLE GATEWAY
If a figure is adjacent to this DO, instead of moving normally that figure may be placed anywhere on the battlefield that is not within one space of a glyph or any other figure and not connected to the part of the battlefield this DO is placed on. After placing that figure, if you have not yet placed a Glyph of Interdimensional Portal you may place one next to that figure. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL
SUBTITLE = INTERDIMENSIONAL RIFT RETURN

PERMANENT GLYPH
When one of your figures stops on this glyph, you must immediately place that figure on any empty space in adjacent to an Interdimensional Rift, if possible. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Splash; February 28th, 2021 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Only goes to Extra Battlefields
Old February 27th, 2021, 10:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What’s the purpose of the once per round restriction?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 10:20 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Loose idea for Deadpool, if Combat Training was dropped.

Quote:
OBSESSIVE (ON THE POINT OF BORDERING IMPRACTICAL) RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s rival. When Deadpool attacks his rival he adds one to his attack. You may add 1 to Deadpool’s normal move and he may also attack one additional time if he ends his move adjacent to his rival. Immediately after placing Order markers, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or lower, place one OM that is not on this card on this card.
Or just rip from Self Importance if that works better.

Last edited by Splash; February 27th, 2021 at 10:36 PM.
Old February 27th, 2021, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What’s the purpose of the once per round restriction?
Another Start Zone bombing disincentive, and it sorta lets me keep the power title and reign in the cost. But if it will work every turn, I'd like to see that.
Old February 28th, 2021, 11:58 AM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I was using the Combat Training for his katanas and dual pistols and I didn't want to use double attack. Because Deadpool wouldn't use his guns if he were next to someone; he would use his swords.

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; February 28th, 2021 at 12:22 PM.
Old February 28th, 2021, 06:10 PM

Hmm...
Quote:
"ME FIRST! ME FIRST!"/"TAG, YOU'RE IT!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. When Deadpool ends his movement engaged, he may add 2 to his normal attack.
Old February 28th, 2021, 06:11 PM

That might help roll in the engaged bonus and then the double attack for range could be put in the Rivalry power.
Old February 28th, 2021, 06:15 PM

Yeah, I like that. The write up just needs a tough more of the Deadpool zany personality layered into the kick butt mercenary foundation.

Old February 28th, 2021, 06:16 PM

And then with this he'd get the double shot, but only cause he's going after his mark. So he normally could double attack anyone else, but he's just not as motivated so he doesn't.

Quote:
OBSESSIVE (ON THE POINT OF BORDERING IMPRACTICAL) RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s rival. When Deadpool attacks his rival from a non-adjacent space, he may attack an additional time. Immediately after placing Order markers, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or lower, place one OM that is not on this card on this card.
Old February 28th, 2021, 10:53 PM

Juggs needs a pal!

Quote:

NAME = BLACK TOM CASSIDY
SECRET IDENTITY = THOMAS CASSIDY

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = FLAGRANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

PARTNERS IN CRIME
At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Unyielding Outcast or Savage Creature Hero in your army. Both Black Tom Cassidy and the chosen Hero are considered to have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their cards for the rest of the game and you may take a turn with the chosen Hero before or after taking a turn with Black Tom Cassidy. After taking a turn with Black Tom Cassidy and that Hero, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. If at any point after revealing an Order Marker on either Hero's card you do not take a turn with both figures, you may not use this power for the rest of the game.

THERMOKINETIC BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. If Black Tom is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Thermokinetic Blast Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

SONIC RESISTANCE
Black Tom Cassidy rolls 1 extra defense die when attacked by Sonic Scream Special Attack.
OR
Black Tom Cassidy rolls 1 extra defense die when attacked by any special attack in which Symbiotes roll fewer defense dice.
edit: Partners In Crime is the same power name as the one I used for Hyde and Cobra, that's why Savage Creature is on there.

Last edited by Splash; November 2nd, 2021 at 10:48 PM.
Old March 1st, 2021, 01:30 AM

Eh, I would skip the species and class change part (he's really changing his DNA?) and just go with a straight up turn bonding thing there. He doesn't need to change who Juggernaut is, he just works with him. Unless you think the Criminal synergies are really needed, in which case I'd only do the class change.

I'm not following the theme of why Black Tom being close to a tree makes his fire shoot brighter at people five spaces away. That'd follow more for me if he was directly burning the tree, but I might just not know how his powers work?

Would really love to see Black Tom done! He's been on my "bucket list" for ages (but nothing I have a write up for).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy