Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 27th, 2021, 09:50 PM

That_American_Idiot is surprisingly tart
Re: FYI

Oh yes thank you so much! I was defiantly curious how to format everything on a post, but also just trying to figure it out as I went haha.

Okay, these four cards have now been added to my first post! If you would like to see all 8, head over there!
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More To Come

Okay I merged the two threads. I'll be back to comment/offer some wording helps for the others.

~Dysole, happy to help
Old January 29th, 2021, 11:24 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom RWBY Figures

Welcome to the forum! I stopped watching RWBY pretty quickly but I've played a fair bit of BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, all 4 of these designs feel thematically on point and look fun to play!
Old February 3rd, 2021, 05:24 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site. Have fun with customs

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 16th, 2021, 02:58 PM

Alright, I've refined the 8 figures and what are in the first post of this thread are my final versions of them (at least for now, they still may change with time, but these feel right)
Old April 16th, 2021, 04:15 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the refinements. I think Weiss, Roman, and Adam turned out as my favorites. The ability to move some tricky figures around at the beginning of the game is pretty awesome, same with being able to pull in relentless figures for reinforcements. Weiss pulling stuff from the graveyard for a single turn is also really fun to see, it's a mechanic that I would enjoy playing with/against in heroscape because it expands options in a given situation.

I did notice that on Petalburst you have some left over wording from the flying ability that looks like it needs to be updated. Unsure if that was a typo, happens to me often when I am using the official wording via copy/paste.
Old April 16th, 2021, 06:11 PM

Ah yeah, I think you're right on Petal Burst. My mistake! These things happen
Old June 11th, 2021, 08:18 PM

A new wave has appeared! Eight new army cards from the RWBY universe! I would love feedback on my seconds wave and the figures that go with it! You can find them on the second post of this thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards