Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 3rd, 2020, 06:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (Vote 4 Final Editing

yea
Old August 3rd, 2020, 06:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (Vote 4 Final Editing

Yea
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:20 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (Final Editing)

This passes.

Just need a wording check from @Karat @johnny139 or @SirGalahad .
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Do you need mini pics here? I have the figure.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:26 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That would be great. I was just gonna use the coolstuff pic, but if you can get it higher quality that would be better.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That would be great. I was just gonna use the coolstuff pic, but if you can get it higher quality that would be better.
Here you go. Let me know if you need a different angle or anything.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 4th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
TACTICAL TINKERER
Anytime Venom may move during your player turn, you may instead roll 3 combat dice. For each skull rolled, place a black Scrap Marker on this card, up to a maximum of 3. For each Scrap Marker on this card, add 1 to Venom's Range and Attack numbers.

COME TO COLLECT
Before Venom attacks, you may remove one black Scrap Marker from this card to add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. After Venom destroys a Unique or Event Hero with his normal attack, you may place a previously removed Scrap Marker on this card and attack again.

SYMBIOTE SALVO
After Venom rolls defense dice, you may remove any number of black Scrap Markers from this card. For each Scrap Marker removed, you may either:
• place Venom on any empty space within 3 spaces of his current location that is no more than 40 levels up or down, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks.
• roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the attacking figure and each figure within 1 space of the attacking figure receive 1 wound.
You only specify the color of the marker the first time the marker is mentioned.

Clarifying question: The player may choose to remove 3 markers and move Venom 9 spaces?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 4th, 2020, 02:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
You only to specify the color of the marker the first time the marker is mentioned.

Clarifying question: The player may choose to remove 3 markers and move Venom 9 spaces?
You just edited the opposite way (added silver to all the markers for Fitz), but I thought this was the correct aesthetic.

Yes you can move him 9 spaces, but that's probably not the best use of your markers most of the time. Symbiotes are quick so I like the flavor.
Old August 4th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I added Silver because it was capitalized and thought that that was the name of the actual marker

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 4th, 2020, 02:38 AM
Tickle Pickle

Ah makes sense I've corrected it there, no harm done.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I wondered about that, silver being mistaken for the metal/resource rather than just a color.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:51 AM

Re: The Book of Venom (Rocket Raccoon) (Vote 4 On Deck)

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@tcglkn
@Lord Pyre
@MrNobody
@LordVenoc
@Arch-vile
@Soundwarp SG-1
@johnny139 abs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library