Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 30th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thor - Design Phase

If we lowered his defense to 4, Wolverine would own him with Adamantium Claws subtracting 2 of his defense dice.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2010, 08:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, how do you feel about lowering the wounds to three on Lightning Strike? I think this is good, because he won't one shot people, however I think you have me convinced that the power, because it is one and done, is not to much.

Second, on Thor's defense, oddly enough, when I was considering Hercules as my first option in Ala Carte, I came up with the same idea for his defense, sorta. What I did was call it Godly Constitution, and add a single auto shield to 4 dice doubled. Kinda complex, but I was having the same issue with 4 being too small and 5 being too much. Just an idea.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 30th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If we lowered his defense to 4, Wolverine would own him with Adamantium Claws subtracting 2 of his defense dice.
That's the best reason right there, in my opinion.
Old March 30th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Don't forget Wonder Woman owning him with her lasso. How about 6 or 7 defense dice with an autoshield? Would allow him to shrug off small attacks but still have solid defense.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old March 30th, 2010, 08:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What about just 8 life and 8 defense and no defensive power? It seems like his normal stats can take care of this just fine.

Old March 30th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I chuckled a little bit when I read Bats' post. I think it is a good idea but idk something about Captain America 6/6, Superman 7/7, and Thor being 7/7 made me chuckle. For the future Hulk w/ an 8/8.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old March 30th, 2010, 08:50 PM

By the way, if it'd make people like the current Lightning/Thunder/w/e power, I'd be cool with seeing it going down to 3 wounds. It would still wipe out a squaddie, but Green Lantern would survive.

Old March 30th, 2010, 08:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I love it at 3!!! Heck, I love it at 4!!! I just worry it would be too powerful. Maybe I should wait to see what playtesting shows before crying about it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 30th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I want to know if I am getting the theme right for MJOLNIR THROW Special Attack. Is Thor spinning in a circle once, hitting everyone around him, then throwing the hammer at a single figure? If that is what he is doing, that is very cool.

GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE is a great name GO, I think that would be very appropriate.

What is on the front page is really working for me. His current defense allows him to average 3.2 shields. Superman averages 3.5, and I think that those numbers are pretty accurate. Thor is almost as invulnerable as Superman, but that is what Supes sorta specializes in anyways. Great work on the stats.

I am a true believer in what you have on the front page right now. Also, I firmly believe that he is worth 400, and so he should be playtested there.

I know it is early, but I know what I like, and I would vote yes to move to playtesting if you proposed it.
Old March 30th, 2010, 09:01 PM

I'm with Griff. I think the wording for "MJOLNIR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK" is much improved and reads really cleanly now. I like the GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE for a power name. I like his stats where they are, and though I worry a bit about Wolverine still, Thor could probably get height on him to make it not feel so bad.
I think the 3/4 thing on his special power can be worked out in playtesting. I still lean towards 4, though, I guess, because he can only use it once per game, so it's not like it's going to be that big of a deal if it's at 4 ...

Old March 30th, 2010, 09:02 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
By the way, if it'd make people like the current Lightning/Thunder/w/e power, I'd be cool with seeing it going down to 3 wounds. It would still wipe out a squaddie, but Green Lantern would survive.
I agree, but playtesting can determine those things. We don't need to try and answer every question with theory scaping.

~ Griffin, who unashamedly wants great customs to move forward, even at near light speed
Old March 30th, 2010, 09:03 PM

by the Bat!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library