Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 25th, 2020, 04:40 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smile

Digging the creative ideas for your customs! I'm kinda new to using heroscapers though have known about it for about 10 years. Seeing your Yokai, I was inclined to share one of my own. I don't go too deep when it comes to really playtesting and balancing out customs. Mainly just projects aside from collecting that can be exciting.
I really like Vishania! This is a custom I will have to get. I wanted to make a custom using a similar model called "Stheno" on Arena Rex online store. Also, I quite dig the Icarian Race. Had to make proxys for the cultist squads, but just printed a card of ChTaladur. Was gonna try and find a model for that one

Not sure how to gain gallery privileges.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ijk...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Dysole; August 25th, 2020 at 07:42 AM.
Old August 27th, 2020, 05:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 8/22/20: Yokai Faction]

Thank you both a ton for the feedback! I'm super appreciative for both of your time and attention.

I've broken up my responses and thoughts below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Masha Shingai:
This looks to be the most polished of the Yokai. Masha Shingai is more helpful with the Samurai than the Yokai, as Fiery Retribution, a high Life and Attack, and a Large size help him take out certain threats to an army of predominantly Melee-oriented squad figures, but the Yokai also enjoy these traits. The greatest flaw I can find is that Terror of the Honorless requires Masha to hog the first Order Marker in a Samurai build or the X Order Marker in a Yokai build, which can limit his player's strategies.
You're right in noticing that Masha is the most polished of the Yokai so far. He was actually designed a couple of years ago primarily around the concept of mixing the burgeoning demon faction with the Samurai. VC's demons had a theme of terrifying figures and subtracting attack dice, which was further mirrored in the C3V's ronin Akumaken, so it felt like a natural design point to emphasize the Samurai's defining power.

Fiery Retribution is a more specific ode to Counter Strike--I didn't want to give him the power himself since he could subtract attack dice from melee figures, but it felt thematically fitting. It also encourages the other Samurai to surround him and protect him from melee engagements, where he becomes quite vulnerable, and it gives them at least some measure of a response against ranged units.

This all comes at a pretty significant cost, though, as you noticed. In Samurai builds, he pretty much demands your OM1 (and initiative losses hurt quite a bit), which was one of the balancing factors in his design. I also find it to be quite thematic and engaging to play, as he's practically a demon greedily demanding that you give him turns, even when his offense is actually worse than most of the other Samurai. It's a very tense playstyle that exacerbates both some of the Samurai's strengths and their weaknesses (namely OM management in a uniques build, even with Tomoe Gozen).

That's the general background on the design. Masha was definitely designed around the Samurai first, but I think that Yokai in general are fantastically weird and represent a lot of potential design space, which I only recently begun properly exploring.

Quote:
Abe no Seimei:
Thematically, I don't really like Abe no Seimei being a yokai and a historical figure. The fact that he existed in the real world means Abe would likely hail from Earth, and classic Heroscape never gave such an overtly supernatural figure that homeworld. I could easily see Einar summoning the human Abe no Seimei for his divination abilities and gifting him an artifact (in the vein of the Sgt. Drake's Thorian Katana) that granted Abe control over yokai, though, but this would require a change to Night of the Yokai and Shapeshift to include Abe no Seimei among their valid targets.

Mechanically, I think this is a very innovative design. As you mentioned, Abe's powers enable the Yokai army to function without competing for Order Markers, and his stats make him a decent cleaner in the endgame. I would consider limiting the range of either Shapeshift or Night of the Yokai, though; currently, there is very little reason to place an order marker on Abe no Seimei's card until the rest of the army is depleted, which is very unusual for a faction's defining figure. All of Abe's game-changing special powers can be activated from the safety of the start zone, and he can use Shapeshift to remove himself from many threatening situations. A range of 6-8 hexes would still grant Abe a wide area of influence, but it would make usage of the Abe no Seimei figure more important to the Yokai army's success.
Your point on Abe no Seimei's theme is well-taken. It would probably be easier to say that the sculpt is actually a different Yokai from Feylund like the others, unrelated to the historical Abe no Seimei.

That said, I feel like it would be a bit of a shame to not reference Seimei here, especially given how perfectly his legend could otherwise fit into the faction. My reasoning behind him being this supernatural was actually that he originated from Feylund, and he only traveled to Earth after the war on Valhalla. For context, in the official Thormun's Journal entries, the Valkyrie generals were fighting for the power to send units to other worlds after summoning them: Utgar wanted to invade other worlds, while some generals like Jandar and Ullar wanted to return their heroes to their rightful homes, IIRC. My line of reasoning is that Seimei, being as tied to divination as he is, would request that he be sent to Earth's past instead of back to his time on Feylund. Of course, if this is the route that I go, then I would write a bio explaining this.

As for the concept of limiting either Night of the Yokai or Shapeshift to within a certain range, I'm somewhat reluctant to go for that. There are plenty of controller or support units who mostly sit in the starting zone until clean-up like Kato Katsuro, and there are ones who battle on the frontlines with the rest of their troops like Sir Gilbert or Ulginesh. I think that for a tricky royal advisor like Seimei, the former makes sense--in a lot of the stories that I've read, Seimei and other sorcerers generally summoned spirits to do most of their fighting in the first place, as opposed to directly fighting each other. I kind of like the idea that Seimei doesn't want to fight directly on the frontlines, and he would rather pull some strings from the shadows unless he has to reveal himself.

On the other hand, one of the problems that I've been running into with the faction is how expensive they're getting. Masha's price point is fixed at 110 points (he's currently under review by SoV), and I feel like Seimei should necessarily be a bit expensive to avoid splashing just him and one other Yokai into an army. Throw in Kinchō, who's necessary for the faction to have decent mobility, and you're already looking at 340+ points. Perhaps adding in a range limit to one of Seimei's powers could be an excuse to drop his points a tad, but I'm also concerned about what it might do to the playstyle for the faction. :thinking:

Quote:
Kinchō:
A solid unit that can stall opposing squads and tie down valuable attackers. I wouldn't want to play Yokai without both Kinchō and Abe no Seimei, as the two can safely move frailer Yokai like Nure Onna into position for a winning play. I can't really say much else, but I notice that Kinchō also makes a great Glyph-grabber. Did you intend for him to be able to move onto Glyphs with his special powers?
Kinchō can move onto glyphs with Athletic Defense, but Tanuki Trickery requires that he be placed on an empty space, which excludes glyphs. So he's definitely a good glyph-grabber and general utility figure, but he does have to roll defense dice before being able to move onto the glyph.

Quote:
Nure Onna:
This design looks fun, although I'm not familiar with the source legend. 7 Move makes taking height relatively easy, mitigating Nure Onna's low combat stats, and From the Deep is a nice way to execute a map-dependent unit. I like a particular dynamic brought by Life Drain: although disengaging with a four-life figure is a risky idea, Life Drain allows Nure Onna to erase a wound or two if she can maneuver herself next to a vulnerable unit or pod. I don't know how useful this unit would really be against squads, though; a unit with 4 Life and 2 Defense is easy prey for even weak squads. Instead, I would imagine Nure Onna's primary role would be to take out weaker support figures that are unlikely to see many Order Markers, and then use any leftover attacks to mop up squads in the immediate vicinity.

If you want to make Nure Onna more consistent against squads, I would recommend bumping her Defense to 3 and/or swapping Life Drain for Disengage. Nure Onna can already partially ignore leaving engagement attacks with smart usage of Life Drain, so Disengage isn't an enormous buff, and the extra Defense die would help Nure Onna survive multiple attacks. This would require an increase in cost, but the unit is currently so cheap that you couldn't really price her out of usability.
The source legend on the Nure Onna is actually quite interesting and specific. Essentially, she takes on the form of a helpless woman by the shore who asks a traveler to hold her baby. If the man accepts, then the baby suddenly becomes as heavy as a boulder and he is incapable of moving or of letting go of it. She reveals herself as a freaky snake woman, drains his blood, and then disappears back into the water as another, stronger Oni comes in and finishes him off. This design is an interpretative take on that legend, with Nure Onna wanting to wait near water, loading up her "trap," and then rush out and feast on some blood before being switched out of danger via Shapeshift.

You have a very good point with her being difficult to use against squads, though. She's more or less intended to be a way for the faction to deal more with how outnumbered they'll be, but she would definitely be more useful as an assassin right now. Going up to 3 defense may be necessary to give her at least a chance of surviving against squads--or perhaps 5 life and 2 defense could also work, since it rewards her more for targeting squad figures for the easier heals.

As I mentioned earlier with Seimei, I'm concerned about raising her price too much, but it may be necessary to make her stronger and bump up her points to make her more fun to play. I'll definitely have to experiment around with this--thanks for pointing that out!

Quote:
General Observations:
As an army composed almost exclusively of single-attacking Unique Heroes, bonding and swarming squads should be tough matchups. Although Masha Shingai and Kinchō can limit the effectiveness of such figures, the Order Marker-intensive Yokai build can still be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of incoming attacks. I would also think that the Yokai would work best alongside any cost-effective Defense-boosting figure: Masha wants a high Defense to maximize the number of times he can trigger Fiery Retribution; Kinchō's mobility is directly tied to the quantity of shields he rolls; Abe appreciates the ability to withstand sustained attacks, as escaping an engagement through Shapeshift can interfere with the rest of the army's positioning; and Nure Onna tends to break like blown glass when defending with her printed stats.

Kirin:
Here's a source for the valuable Defense boost I mentioned above. The challenge of making a peaceful unit is intriguing, and I think that Peace Amidst War lays a good foundation for this theme, but it seems very hard to appropriately balance a truly pacifistic power. I've read that the mythological Kirin would never initiate violence, yet it would fiercely defend itself and the pure-hearted from wicked attackers. With this in mind, I think that you could split Peace Amidst War into two powers as such:
Quote:
POWER 1
If there is at least one revealed Order Marker on the Kirin's Army Card, all figures with four clear sight spaces of the Kirin roll 1 additional Defense die. After a figure affected by [POWER 1] attacks, you must immediately roll the twenty-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, the attacking figure receives one wound.

POWER 2
All figures with a clear line of sight to the Kirin may not make leaving engagement attacks.
Thematically, while the idea of a total pacifist would be lost, a retaliatory power is reasonable for the legend and for a unit whose class is "Protector." The first power would change the role of the Kirin significantly and would likely warrant some kind of cost increase, but it would discourage podding with Raelin and lowering the potential for abuse in Blastatron / Gladiatron armies, as it would be difficult to buff the Gladiatrons' Defense values without including either their engaged opponents or the Blastatrons in the Kirin's aura. Moreover, the extension of the second power into a permanent effect is an ultimately fair change; the fact that the ability disables friendly figures' leaving engagement attacks checks its potency, while the new requirement of a clear line of sight from a given figure to the Kirin makes it easier to negate the power with sight blockers. This latter point also emphasizes the idea that the Kirin is seen in times of peace and does not project peace onto its surroundings.
That's a very interesting idea. I was most recently considering dropping the defense boost altogether for either a power that prolongs all heroes' destruction when within ~6 spaces until the end of the round, or even a more conventional healing power (probably something along the lines of removing 1 wound from each figure with a revealed OM on its card), but this direction seems promising. My main concern currently would be how it boosts screen units that aren't expected to attack anyway--Deathreavers (and to a much lesser extent, Kinchō) almost never want to attack, so it's basically a free defense bonus to them. That said, they can get the boost for much cheaper via either version of Raelin, they lose their power to hold down units, and it requires a revealed OM each round, which is difficult to maintain without Seimei. I think that the power could actually be quite workable. :thinking:

I really like your idea of flipping the line of sight to only apply to figures that have a clear line of sight to the Kirin, rather than the other way around. It's very thematic, and it gives other players more counterplay for how to avoid it. I'll have to look more into whether there are other figures like Major Q9 who can easily block their own line of sight to see if it causes any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Digging the creative ideas for your customs! I'm kinda new to using heroscapers though have known about it for about 10 years. Seeing your Yokai, I was inclined to share one of my own. I don't go too deep when it comes to really playtesting and balancing out customs. Mainly just projects aside from collecting that can be exciting.
I really like Vishania! This is a custom I will have to get. I wanted to make a custom using a similar model called "Stheno" on Arena Rex online store. Also, I quite dig the Icarian Race. Had to make proxys for the cultist squads, but just printed a card of ChTaladur. Was gonna try and find a model for that one

Not sure how to gain gallery privileges.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ijk...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks, and welcome to the site! You can gain gallery privileges by becoming a Site Supporter (check your User CP and Paid Subscriptions if you want to sign up for that). You can also always host images on free sites like Discord or imgur and embed the direct links on the forums.

I really like the Rogaku Oni, especially his Consume Spirit Water ability (he's also great as an Utgar Yokai--I always felt like the non-Masha Shingai Oni would make sense there). Seeing detailed sculpts like him or the Stheno always makes me wish that I had enough time to learn how to paint miniatures.

And thanks for checking out Vishania, too! I've always thought that the highest praise for a unit is wanting to actually get it and play with it.

Ironically, I keep trying to convince myself that Vishania can pass as an Aquilla Yokai now that I've begun designing the faction, but I keep talking myself out of it since she's clearly much more Indian-inspired than Japanese. It's a funny coincidence that she already depends entirely on revealed Order Markers, when I was just about to design a faction around that concept.

Thanks again for the feedback, guys. I'm definitely going to have to take it into account and polish these units further.
Old September 9th, 2020, 08:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 9/9/20: Kincho]

I made some updates to Kincho in response to the feedback from the Pre-SoV Thread. There was concern over him not having a clear role, since he lacks any true assassination potential and doesn't have the stats of a normal defender. Ironically, the way that this has been addressed has been to drop his stats. Bear with me.

- - - - - - -

KINCHO
Tricky Tanuki

Last Light - Night of the Yokai (3/4)
Online HeroScape Link
Playtesting Results

The figure used is Tanuki #19 from the Pathfinder: Jungle of Despair set.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ABE NO SEIMEI : NIGHT OF THE YOKAI
    As a Yokai, revealed Order Markers may be moved from Kincho's Army Card to any other card you control.

• ABE NO SEIMEI : SHAPESHIFT
    As a Yokai Hero, Kincho may switch his location with any other Yokai before moving normally. Other Yokai include:
  • MASHA SHINGAI : FIERY RETRIBUTION
    As a Yokai, Kincho can be avenged by Masha Shingai's FIERY RETRIBUTION aura after taking a ranged attack.

• MASTER LAO XIN : SIFU
    As a Monk Hero, Kincho may benefit from Master Lao Xin's SIFU activation bonus.

• MASTER WIN CHIU WOO : Master's Influence
    As a Monk Hero, Kincho may benefit from Master Win Chiu Woo's MASTER'S INFLUENCE attack and defense bonuses.
Synergy Benefits Offered
    As a Yokai, another Yokai figure may switch its location with Kincho before moving normally. See the list of Yokai above.
As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; February 21st, 2021 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Added Nure Onna synergy.
Old September 17th, 2020, 05:36 PM

Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 9/17/20: Abe no Seimei]

I was planning on submitting Kincho to SoV a couple of days ago, but I realized that I wanted him to be evaluated under the context of the Yokai faction as a whole (whether he passes or fails, I think that Seimei's synergies are a very important factor to consider for this design!). To that end, I wanted to take a few more days, pray that the availability on Kincho holds, and get Seimei shipped off as well.

He's been a blast in my tests anyway, so I'm content with finalizing his development as the other Yokai are worked out. If you have any major qualms or feedback, then please state them now! ...Or wait to start an argument until I submit them in a few days...

- - - - - - -

ABE NO SEIMEI
Imperial Advisor and Mystic Expert

Last Light - Night of the Yokai (1/4)
Online HeroScape Link
Playtest Results

The figure used is Nymph, Alseid #008 from the D&D: Mythic Odysseys of Theros set.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

As a Yokai, Abe no Seimei can be avenged by Masha Shingai's FIERY RETRIBUTION aura after taking a ranged attack.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • SHAPESHIFT:
    Any other Yokai Hero may use SHAPESHIFT to switch their location with any other Yokai figure before moving normally. List of Yokai Heroes:
  • NIGHT OF THE YOKAI:
    As Yokai figures, revealed Order Markers may be moved from these Army Cards after taking a turn to any other card you control:
  • OTONASHI : TRICKY SPEED 4
    Since Abe no Seimei has a Tricky personality, if Otonashi starts her turn adjacent to him, she may add 4 to her move.

Last edited by Astroking112; February 21st, 2021 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Updated bio to SoV submission version.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:31 PM

Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 9/22/20: Ibaraki-doji]

Taking a quick detour from the revised versions of the first three Yokai that I posted, I decided to finally polish off a draft for Utgar's Yokai, a big lovable brute that I bought like three years ago on a whim just because it was an Oni.

This one probably won't be SoV-bound (so far, all of the other Yokai that I've highlighted will probably have the availability for SoV submissions, but the sculpt for Ibaraki-doji is currently right on the cusp of being too rare, and I'm not confident that I can get him polished enough for a submission before a handful of copies are sold. I just figured that I should float that out there, in case it matters to anyone.

- - - - - - -

IBARAKI-DOJI
Demon of Rashomon

Last Light - Night of the Yokai (2/4)
Online HeroScape Link
Playtesting Results

The figure used is Oni Night Haunter #35 from the D&D: Lords of Madness set.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

• ABE NO SEIMEI : NIGHT OF THE YOKAI
    As a Yokai, revealed Order Markers may be moved from Ibaraki-doji's Army Card to any other card you control.

As a Yokai Hero, Ibaraki-doji may switch his location with any other Yokai before moving normally. Other Yokai include:
    As a Yokai, Ibaraki-doji can be avenged by Masha Shingai's FIERY RETRIBUTION aura after taking a ranged attack.
Synergy Benefits Offered
    As a Yokai, another Yokai figure may switch its location with Ibaraki-doji before moving normally. See the list of Yokai above.

Last edited by Astroking112; February 21st, 2021 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Updated bio to SoV submission version.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why does it fly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:07 PM

Lots of legends for oni involve them flying. Ibaraki-doji himself is a notable example of a flying oni, having grabbed a warrior and attempted to carry them off in one of his most famous tales. In that version of the tale, he also flies away after retrieving his arm.

Of course, there are contradictory legends as well where Ibaraki-doji couldn't fly, but I feel like it's fitting to pay homage to flying in at least one of the oni (and it fits this design well).

Thematically, I envision him either using magic or transforming to have wings when he's flying anyway, and I think that the dynamic pose of the sculpt helps to sell the image.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:55 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whoa! It retrieves its arm! Why are you not putting that on the card?

Quote:
Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:24 PM

Nothing compelling came to mind for me in terms of gameplay for Ibaraki losing an arm and then retrieving it, especially since it would probably involve a marker of some kind. My line of reasoning is that this is Ibaraki from before his arm got cut off, back when he was still serving Shuten-doji with the other Oni bandits (or at least that in the Feylundian version of these mythos, he only suffered the wound on the miniature's side instead of losing a full arm).

Did you have a mechanic in mind for the lost arm? I definitely wouldn't be opposed to exploring that direction further, if there was a more promising idea than what I had.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:46 PM

ARM RETRIEVAL
Ibaraki-Doji may remove 1 wound marker from this card after destroying a figure that inflicted one or more wounds on Ibaraki-Doji with a normal attack.

Quote:
Old September 23rd, 2020, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
ARM RETRIEVAL
Ibaraki-Doji may remove 1 wound marker from this card after destroying a figure that inflicted one or more wounds on Ibaraki-Doji with a normal attack.
Hmm. I think that this would probably still need an Arm Marker to avoid a memory issue when playing with several players (or at least to avoid having 4 members of a squad each claim an arm from Ibaraki-doji ), but the idea could be pretty interesting, especially if paired with something like preventing Demon of Rashomon's second attack if he doesn't have his Arm Marker on his card. At the very least, it's an interesting mirror to Insatiable Greed's automatic wounding.

That said, I imagine that this would come at the cost of Flying, since it's the least "essential" of the three current powers (and that kind of mechanic would make for a pretty busy card at four powers). That's still a fair bit more complex than the current direction at three powers--I'll have to think for a little bit longer on whether the added reference to his legend and health recovery is worth the tradeoff.
Old November 8th, 2020, 06:56 PM

Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 11/8/20: Leonidas]

It's time for a quick detour from the Yokai faction to make a post about a great-looking sculpt that scratches my itch for historical legendary characters! This design was influenced by both @superfrog and @Captain Stupendous 's ideas and suggestions for refinement. The main idea is to pay homage to Leonidas and the Battle of Thermopylae, where the outnumbered Spartans lasted for several days against a Persian invasion.

- - - - - - -

LEONIDAS
Warrior King of Sparta

Last Light - Heroes of Haukeland (1/4)

The figure used is Akroan Hoplite #002 from the D&D: Mythic Odysseys of Theros set.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

• ROMAN LEGIONNAIRES / SACRED BAND : EINAR WARLORD BONDING
    As a Warlord that follows Einar, Leonidas may benefit from Roman Legionnaires’ and Sacred Band’s WARLORD BONDING activation bonus.
Synergy Benefits OfferedAs always, any comments or feedback are appreciated. I'm particularly curious as to others' views on the balance here, since For Greater Glory is hard to theorize about.

Last edited by Astroking112; February 11th, 2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Updated from feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards