Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 8th, 2016, 03:37 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?
Streetfighter customs - Classicscape Compatible

Hello Heroscape folks! - THIS PAGE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Design notes
After purchasing the entire lot of streetfighter heroclix, I spent some time creating an army card for each character. Enjoying the project, I created a couple extra characters that were not initially released. All characters were designed to be thematic and compatible with classicscape. Characters special techniques, personalities/goals, and in game fighting styles were all kept in mind while designing. All characters have been provided below and released by in game appearance. If anyone decides to try out any of the figures, please let me know what you think. I am always up for criticism !

Street Fighter
Spoiler Alert!

Street Fighter Alpha
Spoiler Alert!

Street Fighter II World Warrior
Spoiler Alert!

Street Fighter III
Spoiler Alert!

A Challenger Appears
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ImJustSaiyan; October 10th, 2016 at 01:11 AM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 08:24 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Streetfighter customs - Classicscape Compatible

Wow! You have some neat stuff here, if I didn't have my next session scheduled for playtesting my current project, I'd probably print these off right now. I'd be willing to offer suggestions on costs once I've played with these.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:00 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

I'd appreciate that! I tried a cost formula so i'm sure some point costs will be off x)
Old October 10th, 2016, 01:02 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51757

It's virtually my costing bible for supers, of course theoryscaping and playtesting must be applied in order to reach the general province of the figures actual cost. I also suggest reading the GreyOwl's custom compendium here, you don't have to read the whole thing (unless you want too), but you should most definitely read the costing section.

Old October 10th, 2016, 01:26 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Thanks for all the helpful material! I used GreyOwl's custom compendium as my main reference but Hextreme's army excel document was definite help. It seems I used a combination of Griffin's point cost system found in CC and Giantslayer's point system. I calculated the total point cost Griffin style and I gave each character specific stat ranges like Giantslayer's system. I'm probably going to try running each figure through Giant's system and see how the two match up. Ultimately I need to sit down and play test but with working night shift, I sleep while the world works haha.
Old October 10th, 2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustSaiyan View Post
Thanks for all the helpful material! I used GreyOwl's custom compendium as my main reference but Hextreme's army excel document was definite help. It seems I used a combination of Griffin's point cost system found in CC and Giantslayer's point system. I calculated the total point cost Griffin style and I gave each character specific stat ranges like Giantslayer's system. I'm probably going to try running each figure through Giant's system and see how the two match up. Ultimately I need to sit down and play test but with working night shift, I sleep while the world works haha.
Well... Griffin's and Giantslayer's come out with very different costs in my experience, Griffin's is more geared towards classics, so costs aren't that high. While Giantslayer's is geared towards Supers, producing high costs. I find if you run the unit through both formulas, take the sums of each formula, then find the middle between them, you'll be left with a pretty good idea of where to start playtesting.

I can imagine it being difficult to play HS working night shifts, playtesting alone has it's benefits and downsides. Benefits include being able to analyze the game and adjust the cost for the next game easily, but the downside is that it's usually boring.

Glad to be of assistance!

Old October 10th, 2016, 01:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very neat stuff, love how you did them in rectangle format.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 15th, 2016, 02:15 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustSaiyan View Post
Well... Griffin's and Giantslayer's come out with very different costs in my experience, Griffin's is more geared towards classics, so costs aren't that high. While Giantslayer's is geared towards Supers, producing high costs. I find if you run the unit through both formulas, take the sums of each formula, then find the middle between them, you'll be left with a pretty good idea of where to start playtesting.

I can imagine it being difficult to play HS working night shifts, playtesting alone has it's benefits and downsides. Benefits include being able to analyze the game and adjust the cost for the next game easily, but the downside is that it's usually boring.

Glad to be of assistance!
I'll probably run each character through Giantslayers formula between today and tomorrow and see how it matches up. I don't mind night shift, slow paced job so I get alot of time to kill.
Old October 15th, 2016, 02:18 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Thanks Trex! I have always liked the original heroscape card sizes but there is no going back once you laminate some shield crusher style army cards and fill up a binder with them. It makes picking out which unit you're looking for that much easier and if you're anything like myself, you can keep one side C3G power level and one side Classicscape compatible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards