Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 8th, 2021, 03:29 AM

MKPlusUltra is surprisingly tart
Back in the game after over a decade!

What up Heroscapers!
A couple months ago I got back in to Heroscape after not playing for a long time. When I moved cross state, my Rise of the Valkyrie set and Marvel set got lost in the shuffle. Those were the only sets I owned when I was younger so my knowledge and experience with Heroscape never truly flourished as I dreamt it would as a 13 year old kid. Now that I'm 30, I am able to buy sets and expansions I never had or even knew existed!

I started a Youtube series documenting the growth of my collection. I also wanted to document my brother and I unboxing the sealed merchandise I bought to build said collection. Every Friday I'll have a new episode with some new merchandise to unbox. They will contain spoilers about unit info, character design and terrain tiles just like the massive unboxing video I have already uploaded.

My YouTube handle is MKPlusUltra. I sincerely ask that you check out my videos and leave feedback, strategy, and recommendations about units I've unboxed or should unbox. I split my first unboxing in to 2 parts so be sure to check out both! Please subscribe if you like what I'm doing, I could use your support to keep the Flames of Heroscape burning! Thank you fellow Heroscapers!

*I will be updating every week so be sure to come back to the thread for updates and video posts*

Massive Unboxing Part 1:

Here is Part 2:

First episode of “Heroscape Unboxiiing, on Friday Night!” Check it out if you please.
5/12/2021

Episode 2:
5/19/2021

Episode 3:
5/26/2021

Episode 4: First solo episode and I introduce my first “competitive” army builds
3/5/2021

Episode 5: Thora’s Vengeance, New Battle Report/Army Update segment and Raffle/Giveaway announcement!
3/12/2022

Episode 6: Zanafors Discovery and more Updates and Reports!
3/19/2021

Episode 7: All Five Flag Bearers!
3/26/2021

Episode 8: Arena of the Planeswalker Unboxing and Review
4/2/2021

Episode 9: Top 5 Favorite Squads and Heroes
4/9/2021

Season Finale!
4/16/2021

Last edited by MKPlusUltra; April 18th, 2021 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Video update
Old February 8th, 2021, 11:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Back in the game after over a decade!

Sweet! Thank you for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2021, 02:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @MKPlusUltra , although I already posted comments on your YouTube videos and Reddit thread (I am LeftOn4ya everywhere) also welcome to Heroscapers - I hope you can join in on the fun. I will repost my comment from there here:
Quote:
Nice to see since they haven’t looked up figures their enthusiasm is genuine like it was for me 15 years ago. When they saw the Marro Calvary and said “It’s only one unit so it must be good!” they are up for a huge surprise.

The Grok Riders are some of the worse units in the game (rated C-, sill about 10 figures worse than them). See the CUC or CUA version of them if you want a more playable version.
Old February 8th, 2021, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sweet! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for watching! Can’t wait to open more merch!
Old February 8th, 2021, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Welcome @MKPlusUltra , although I already posted comments on your YouTube videos and Reddit thread (I am LeftOn4ya everywhere) also welcome to Heroscapers - I hope you can join in on the fun. I will repost my comment from there here:
Quote:
Nice to see since they haven’t looked up figures their enthusiasm is genuine like it was for me 15 years ago. When they saw the Marro Calvary and said “It’s only one unit so it must be good!” they are up for a huge surprise.

The Grok Riders are some of the worse units in the game (rated C-, sill about 10 figures worse than them). See the CUC or CUA version of them if you want a more playable version.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the support. I genuinely hope you continue watching so you can let me know when I’m getting all hype for garbage units again in the future haha 😂
Old February 8th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You've got a subscription from me

~TAF, who'd really just do a complete overhaul with the Groks because they don't really mesh well with their Warlords and don't even feature the signature Marro d20 power

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 8th, 2021, 09:38 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad you made it to the forums! I've had a good time watching your channel. Maybe we'll get some of your games on YouTube if we're lucky. Always nice having new Heroscape content and especially from a new (well, return) player! Keep up the good work man and welcome!
Old February 8th, 2021, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
You've got a subscription from me

~TAF, who'd really just do a complete overhaul with the Groks because they don't really mesh well with their Warlords and don't even feature the signature Marro d20 power
Thank you for the sub! I hope enjoy my future content!
Old February 8th, 2021, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Glad you made it to the forums! I've had a good time watching your channel. Maybe we'll get some of your games on YouTube if we're lucky. Always nice having new Heroscape content and especially from a new (well, return) player! Keep up the good work man and welcome!
Thank you for the welcoming! I’ve been lurking around the forums reading and absorbing all of the information Heroscapers has to offer. It’s been pretty overwhelming at times because I stopped playing so long ago. I’m glad veterans of the game can still get a kick out of this 30 year old man getting as excited as a kid on Christmas for these units you’ve used for 13 years
Old February 8th, 2021, 11:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Pfft. Kid.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 9th, 2021, 06:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Welcome @MKPlusUltra !

The excitement of new units is always exciting no doubt! Glad to hear you're getting back into it.

Also, welcome to the HS YouTuber realm...there are only a few of us out there I myself have been doing weekly heroscape videos for the past 5 years...so lots of content if you ever wanna hop on and check it out (my channel is the same as my name here, or just click the link in my signature). There's a ton to do, learn and participate in here in the community and it'll be good to have some "new blood" on the forums!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 10th, 2021, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Welcome @MKPlusUltra !

The excitement of new units is always exciting no doubt! Glad to hear you're getting back into it.

Also, welcome to the HS YouTuber realm...there are only a few of us out there I myself have been doing weekly heroscape videos for the past 5 years...so lots of content if you ever wanna hop on and check it out (my channel is the same as my name here, or just click the link in my signature). There's a ton to do, learn and participate in here in the community and it'll be good to have some "new blood" on the forums!
Thank you very much! I just subscribed and checked out a couple of your videos. It really pumped me up to see someone already doing exactly what I want to do! I was sitting here talking about you with my brother (the other guy featured in the video) and we went to your channel. He literally said “oh I know this guy, I’ve already seen a couple of his videos, he’s cool. He’s like the YouTube Heroscape guy” I hope you check out my future content. First few months will be my unboxing phase, but in future season I for sure want to have battle videos, army builds, map builds etc. Thank you again for reaching out. I really appreciate it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion