Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 25th, 2023, 07:27 PM

Zirazorazonth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Dungeons and dragons cartoon characters customs

Hello I am new to customs and new to heroscape.
My current project is to create the cast of the 80s dungeons and dragons cartoon for heroscape.

My current dilemma is starting points for the characters before playtesting.

Here is what I've got so far looking for feedback as well.

Presto the magician
Human
Unique hero
Mage
Nervous
Medium 5

Hat of conjuring
After moving, Instead of attacking with presto Place a randomly selected treasure glyph symbol side up on any unoccupied space that is at least 3 clear spaces from any figure. If no Trap is selected for the scenario than the figure suffers 1 automatic wound.

L 4
M 4
R 6
A 2
D 3
—------
Hank the ranger
Human
Unique hero
Archer
Inspiring
Medium 5

L 5
M 5
R 7
A 3
D 3

Double attack
When hank attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Energy Snare
After moveing and before attacking, Pick and enemy unit within 5 clear spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher that unit may not roll more than 2 defense dice this turn.

Bobby the barbarian
Human
Unique hero
Barbarian
Bold
Medium 4

L 4
M 5
R 1
A 4
D 4

QUAKE SLAM
Range 1, attack 3
Choise a figure without flying or stealth flying to attack, any figures without flying or stealth flying adjacent to that figure, excluding Bobby, are also affected by that attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. For Each figure that receives damage its owner, one at a time, is moved into an adjacent unoccupied space if possible.Bobby cant make Leaving Engagement attacks against units moves this way.

DEADLY STRIKE - When attacking with Bobby the barbarian all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.

Eric the cavalier
Human
Unique hero
Knight
Skittish
Medium 5

L 4
M 5
R 1
A 2
D 6

SHIELDING AURA
Units adjacent to Eric get +1 defense.

MISSILE DEFLECTION
When rolling defense dice against a special or ranged attack from an non-adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Shiela the rogue
L 4
M 5
R 1
A 2
D 4

Human
Unique hero
Rogue
Tricky
Medium 5

Disappear - If Shiela is attacked with a normal attack and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to disappear. If you roll 1-11, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 12 or higher, Shiela takes no damage and instead may move up to 4 spaces. Shiela can disappear only if she end their disappearing move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

GHOST WALK - Shiela can move through all figures.

FLANKING
If Shiela and at least one other figure you control are both adjacent to an enemy unit, that unit rolls two fewer defense dice.

Stealthy stuff

Diana the acrobat
L 4
M 6
R 1
A 3
D 4

Human
Unique hero
Monk
Loyal
Medium 5

ACROBATIC STRIKE
Range 3. Attack 3.
If any damage is scored you may swap the targets position with Diana the acrobat, This does not cause any Leaving engagement attacks.

STAFF SPIN - Diana may attack any or all figures adjacent to her. Roll each attack separately.

STEALTH LEAP - Instead of their normal move, Diana may Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for a Diana’s leaping movement, ignore elevations. Diana may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Diana may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Diana is engaged when he starts to leap, she does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Uni the unicorn
L 3
M 7
R 1
A 1
D 2

Unicorn
Unique hero
Scout
Wild
Small 2

Annoying bleat
All enemy figures within 6 clear sight spaces of Uni roll one less attack dice when attacking a unit other than Uni. This cannot lower the attack dice to less than 1 dice.

Dungeon master
L 4
M 4
R 4
A 2
D 4
Small 3

Cryptic advice
Some kind of buff

Mysteriously Vanishes:
Instead of moving Dungeon Master normally, you may choose any empty space that is on the same level and within 7 spaces of Dungeon Master. Place Dungeon Master on the chosen space.If Dungeonmaster is not within clear view of any other models a space within 14 spaces may be selected instead. When Dungeon Master starts to teleport, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Cryptic quest
Some kind of buff if they can complete the quest.
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Dungeons and dragons cartoon characters customs

Heroes of Fiction made an Eric card.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:16 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think you have a good start there.
I like the direction on Sheila and Diana. Flanking is pretty thematic.
I would consider making Energy Snare a defensive power. So if someone attacks Bobby, Hank has a chance to Snare them first.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 25th, 2023, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think you have a good start there.
I like the direction on Sheila and Diana. Flanking is pretty thematic.
I would consider making Energy Snare a defensive power. So if someone attacks Bobby, Hank has a chance to Snare them first.

I was thinking about that but a lot of "net & restraint" powers seem to just hit defenses.

Any ideas where I should start their point values at?
Old April 25th, 2023, 10:52 PM

I think if you want to run them all as a group you should decide what the total group point total is first. Then you can split them up.
Would probably start playtesing with Hank or Bobby. Leave Presto and Dungeon Master to the end. They will be tough to nail down.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:08 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I think if you want to run them all as a group you should decide what the total group point total is first. Then you can split them up.
Would probably start playtesting with Hank or Bobby. Leave Presto and Dungeon Master to the end. They will be tough to nail down.
Presto especially. But I like the treasure glyph idea. And I had a lot of fun as the lead designer for Eric. Thanks for posting @Tornado !

As for Dungeon Master, perhaps we should take a page from the C3G and make him an Event Hero.

Old April 26th, 2023, 06:50 AM

Or a story card.
Old April 26th, 2023, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Would probably start playtesing with Hank or Bobby. Leave Presto and Dungeon Master to the end. They will be tough to nail down.
Running them All togeater would be cool but seeing as there are six of them it might be a pain in typical 500 point games.
Old April 26th, 2023, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Would probably start playtesting with Hank or Bobby. Leave Presto and Dungeon Master to the end. They will be tough to nail down.
Presto especially. But I like the treasure glyph idea. And I had a lot of fun as the lead designer for Eric. Thanks for posting @Tornado !

As for Dungeon Master, perhaps we should take a page from the C3G and make him an Event Hero.
That Eric is very flavorful, you all did a good job.
Old April 26th, 2023, 08:14 AM

I think you have to start there. You could get them in at 500 I think.
They are just kids so you could lower their Life a point if needed.
Hank is probably going to be the most points. Bobby, Eric and Diana are probably just below Hank. Sheila can be relatively cheap and Uni should be really, really low.
Dungeon Master could be an add on story card maybe. Then you could go from 500 to 550 or 600.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards