Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker
Lightbulb Krysto's Half-Bakery: The Future is Now!

Hey there, I'm Krysto2002, and I'm about to try my hand at customs!
Although I lack the ability to photoshop in figures or their hitzones, I will not allow this to stop me. My customs are available for ANYONE to use, in fact, I encourage your feedback! If you like my figure ideas, go out, make the figures, print the cards, make necessary adjustments, give ideas; just be sure to send me pictures of customs you make with my cards, I'd love to see them.

Hope you guys like them! I want your , maybe even if you feel generous, any improvements are appreciated, on ALL cards.

Thanks for reading!

(UPDATE!) - After downloading Gimp I can begin the slow and meticulous project of finding images that suit my customs. Some already have images!!! So come and take a look.

The early customs are all pirate the,ed, while the later posts are theme free. My next theme (coming soon) will likely be soulborgs! Please post a-plenty, and come back often.

Here's a compendium of all of my customs, for more on them, delve deep into my posts!
Pirate Series
Spoiler Alert!

Classic Customs (Dragons, Soulborgs, the works!)
Spoiler Alert!

Gag Customs - may/may not make you
Spoiler Alert!

Redwall
Spoiler Alert!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.

Last edited by krysto2002; December 31st, 2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added some bios! Read them or else! (J/K)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards