Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old April 22nd, 2014, 10:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME Voting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Now that the Ring is about to move into Design, the ERB has decided to let the group determine what we Brainstorm next. Please pick up to 3 items from this list, raked from 1 to 3. The first item will get 3 votes, the second item 2 votes, the third item 1 vote.
  • Frodo & Sam 3 2 3 = 8
  • Aragorn 2 1 3 1 2 = 9
  • Legolas 2 2 3 1 = 8
  • Gimli 1 1 2 = 4
  • Boromir 1 3 3 = 7
I'm going to go ahead and call this vote. Aragorn will be our next Brainstorm.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 23rd, 2014, 07:19 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Aragorn will be our next Brainstorm
Aragorn would have been my first choice (probably followed by Boromir and Frodo&Sam), so that works for me.
Old April 23rd, 2014, 11:39 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Aragorn would have been my first choice (probably followed by Boromir and Frodo&Sam), so that works for me.
Ditto.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; April 23rd, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: trying to learn to be concise :-)
Old January 21st, 2016, 10:33 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

In light of his history of playtesting for us and his interest in participating, I propose we add @Ninja Status as a member.
@White Knight

--
--
--

--
Old January 21st, 2016, 11:26 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I'm OK with adding anyone who is interested to this project to get it moving again.
Old January 21st, 2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post

I'm OK with adding anyone who is interested to this project to get it moving again.
This proposal passes. Welcome to the team, @Ninja Status !

--

I'd prefer that we at least require a few playtests first, just to make sure new members are committed enough to stick around.

--
--
--

--
Old January 21st, 2016, 12:01 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Thanks guys! I'm glad I can be of service

Can't wait to get this project back on track.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:10 PM

Cross-posting from Discussion. This vote tracking should have happened here.

Quote:
Putting this in its own post to simplify sharing and vote tracking. @infectedsloth @Splash @Shiftrex @boromir96 @Ninja Status please vote!

Quote:
Option A: each design is owned by a single person
Option B: each design is owned by a team of people

State your preference below.

Votes so far:
Option A: @White Knight
Option B: @capsocrates @Shiftrex @Ninja Status @Splash @boromir96
I think this proposal Passes.

--
--
--

--
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
We should vote on where to brainstorm
A) Do all initial brainstorming on figures in this one thread
B) Create separate threads for figures and do all brainstorming in those threads

Obviously, I vote B. It makes no sense to me to put all brainstorms in this one thread. What a mess!

Right now we have: Legolas, Gimil, Merry, Pippin, Boromir, and Aragorn all being brainstormed in this one thread. Finding suggestions specific to any one figure means sifting through a lot of unrelated information--especially when someone comments on several different designs in a single post.

Like I suggested before, let's draft these figures and have a lead designer or team lead the brainstorming in a separate thread for each figure.
A. all brainstorming in one thread
@capsocrates @Ninja Status
B. each brainstorm in its own thread
@White Knight @Shiftrex @boromir96

Not voted yet
@infectedsloth @Splash

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; May 18th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:12 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So exciting to see the first verdict
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
We should vote on where to brainstorm
A) Do all initial brainstorming on figures in this one thread
B) Create separate threads for figures and do all brainstorming in those threads

Obviously, I vote B. It makes no sense to me to put all brainstorms in this one thread. What a mess!

Right now we have: Legolas, Gimil, Merry, Pippin, Boromir, and Aragorn all being brainstormed in this one thread. Finding suggestions specific to any one figure means sifting through a lot of unrelated information--especially when someone comments on several different designs in a single post.
I vote A because I don't want to drown this subforum (which we don't own) in threads before necessary. However, I will go ahead and ask if we can get a subforum of our own. EDIT: If we get a subforum then I am fine with option B.

Quote:
Like I suggested before, let's draft these figures and have a lead designer or team lead the brainstorming in a separate thread for each figure.
Brainstorming should be open to all and does not need to be "lead." Lead designers/teams should be formed after brainstorming on a figure, not before. This way if people are excited about someone's idea, we can vote to put that person on the lead team for the design, instead of it being too late for that to happen.

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; May 18th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:52 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I agree it wouldn't be kind of us to flood this forum with 5+ threads all at once, so I'm going to vote Option A. It would be nice to have some sort of organization though, whether that be a sub-forum of it's own, or some way to mark posts in a thread as priority to make sifting easier.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs