Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old December 6th, 2010, 10:44 AM

Sarcinae Woo who?
Looking for Christmas Stats

So,

A couple of friends and I will be getting together to play Heroscape this weekend, but I have a bit of a quandry.

I have Santa, four snowmen, six elves, six nutcrackers, six gingerbread men/women, and sixteen little preesnts. I wanted to make a game where Santa defends the Toy Shop (castle) from everyone. But I cannot figure out stats. Does anyone have some sort of homegrown formula to do so?
Old December 6th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Looking for Christmas Stats

Welcome to the site!

A quick search of the forums reveals:
If those do not work for you, here are some quick N filthy stats to get you started:

Santa
Elf
Unique Hero
Wizard
Jolly
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
Points 150

Jelly Belly
Santa adds one additional attack dice when attacking an adjacent figure.

Jolly
All friendly figures within 3 clear site spaces of Santa add one additional Attack dice and Defense dice. Santa is not affected by Jolly.

Snowman
Elementar
Common Hero
Soldiers
Resolute
Medium 6

Life 1
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 30

Snow Ball Special Attack
Range 3. Attack 3.
Figures with Lava Resistance roll two less Defense dice when attacked by Snow Ball Special Attack.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; December 6th, 2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Changed 'Strength' to 'Attack' in Santa's stats.
Old December 6th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Sarcinae Woo who?

Great! Thanks for the help ... I guess I wasn't using the search function very welll

Cry HAVOC! and let loose the SHEEP of WAR!
Old December 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM

glacierking is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

just make yur own- its much funner tan using other peoples. No offence everybody else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum