Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 10th, 2014, 10:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TGRF's Maps

Greetings! The title is rather self-explanatory. The main reason I am making these is to put them with the other online HS maps, so that we can have six-player battles. Of course, if you have the tiles to build them, feel free!

Six Player Boards
Spoiler Alert!
More will be coming soon.

Feel free to give me your opinions. I am far from an expert in map-making.

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; January 31st, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:49 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: TGRF's Maps

My only fear with this map is that it looks a little small to be played with 6 armies. Still, its a cool map. Cant wait till the next one .
Old January 17th, 2014, 04:15 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
My only fear with this map is that it looks a little small to be played with 6 armies. Still, its a cool map. Cant wait till the next one .
Oddly, I think it was longer across than most maps, because AA said the resolution was a little low for the online version. But I agree, it does seem a bit small. The start zones are only 13 hexes though. I'll try for a more conventional board next time. The problem with six-player boards is that they have to be uniform on all sides.
~TGRF.
Old January 18th, 2014, 01:42 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

One potential problem I saw is that Cyprien can fly from his start zone to land on the edge of the one across from it.
Old January 18th, 2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
One potential problem I saw is that Cyprien can fly from his start zone to land on the edge of the one across from it.
He'd need a move of nine to actually land in the start zone, but I see your point. Maybe I should start making some team scenario boards instead. There's only so much variation you can put into a six player board.
On that note, another six player board is coming up soon! Get ready for: The Paths of Doom!
~TGRF.
Old January 31st, 2014, 09:22 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

The Paths of Doom shows it needs 2 RtFF but based on the number of trees would need 3.

I don't know how 6 player games would normally play out, but I'm thinking the lava tiles in the centre should be raised a hex so there is some advantage to standing on them. Ranged units could block the road tiles and force melee onto the lava tiles to greet them.
Old January 31st, 2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
The Paths of Doom shows it needs 2 RtFF but based on the number of trees would need 3.

I don't know how 6 player games would normally play out, but I'm thinking the lava tiles in the centre should be raised a hex so there is some advantage to standing on them. Ranged units could block the road tiles and force melee onto the lava tiles to greet them.
Ah, fixed. It does indeed require three RttFF. Thanks for the catch.
~TGRF.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 07:29 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Fanfic based maps and scenarios please, TGRF...

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios