Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 4th, 2019, 01:55 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DAYTON, OH. No Common Ground! tourney Sat. April 6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
Just making sure there have been no change of plans. It's still on Saturaday, April 6, register by 11:30am right? Also, can we take other cards and personal customs in case anyone wants to play casually afterwards?
Everything is a go! The tournament will end around 5:30 and the shop closes at 7. I don't see that being a problem as long as everything is cleaned up before they close. I also encourage everyone to get there early and check out the store. They have tons of great minis and thousands of comics.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; April 5th, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:26 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry if you mentioned this already and I missed it, but is it going to be full card or partial card scoring?
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:51 AM

princiefuqua is surprisingly tart

@Tiamat we will be doing partial card scoring.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:15 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to tournament.

FYI I know it is not my tournament but I HATE counting what you kill + what you have left - so much easier if you just have one or the other, and I prefer what you KILL. So my suggestion is
  • WIN in time = 600 (even if opponent does not bring full 600 points)
  • LOSS in time = WHAT YOU KILL
  • WIN called at time = WHAT YOU KILL
  • LOSS called at time = WHAT YOU KILL (will be less than winner)

It does affect rankings for same record if someone has a blowout against an opponent, but in my opinion this change discourages camping/running away at the end of the game just to prevent an opponent from killing you so you get more points (IMHO being a dick when you know you are going to win), plus makes counting less stressful between rounds for the stragglers. Also see Tournament Scoring Methods: A Census for the 100 different variations on scoring and people's opinions (if Airborne elite don't drop, Mindshacle/Stab in the Back, dropping a figure for 24 spaces, etc). Best way is to use software and rank by SOS to not have to worry about scoring. Sorry to bring up last minute - I voiced it out loud at last tournament but not the biggest deal if @outforblood and others disagree or too late to change.
Old April 5th, 2019, 03:31 PM

princiefuqua is surprisingly tart

@lefton4ya Thank you do your suggestions. We are using partial card scoring. Any other aspects regarding scoring will be stated prior to the start of the first round tomorrow.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:16 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Chill Marcu and Morsbane are accounted for!

See yall tomorrow!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:55 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

All be there around 11:30 to set up maps

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 6th, 2019 at 10:20 AM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 07:06 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Today was an EPIC day of Heroscaping! We had 20 in attendance! Congrats to @Tiamat for taking 1st place! @coachmuskie took 2nd, and @wargamingaddict87 took 3rd. Michigan got their revenge... for now. We're also looking at June for our next tournament.

(Stay tuned for the results)

Also a big shout out to @princiefuqua for score keeping and having everything in order.
Thanks to everyone who made the drive and brought maps! Huge thanks to my arch nemesis/ co-director and dear friend who helped to make this all possible, @Father Of Julian !

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old April 6th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for having us, it was a great time!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 6th, 2019, 07:23 PM

Nice meeting you @TheAverageFan ! Hope to see you guys at our next one! It was good to meet you too @ThugMisting ! Here's the link to the Facebook heroscapers group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1901...264/?ref=share

I'll be posting tons of pics on there soon!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old April 6th, 2019, 08:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks again for hosting the event to ALL of the TD’s! Tina (@LoveElemental) and I had an absolute blast!

Hopefully when I get home I’ll remember to type out the battle reports.

Congrats @Tiamat !!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:05 PM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart

@outforblood it was a great experience!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events