Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 7th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Doctor who customs

Me and a few other guys (And by a few other guys I mean my brothers, and the Doctor), are working on making custom Doctor who cards. Maybe a TARDIS destructible object, Sonic Screwdriver treasure glyph, and of course all the companions as custom characters. For no this thread will be used to throw around ideas, and such. If you have any ideas please post them! We will be getting cards up after some long debates and deciding which cards are better.

Here are a few questions you could give your opinions to.

1. Should we make custom teams or add them to the already exiting teams? Such as Daleks will be Utgar.

2. How will the different Restorations of the doctor be different? How will the 11th be different from the 12th?

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:35 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart
Re: Doctor who customs

1. I think we should put them on the existing teams.

2. Perhaps different abilities? They are all a bit different. They each have different companions and sidekicks. Like K9 and amelia pond.

Frost, you should make a banner for this. We could use it on our sigs and spread the word.

Old November 7th, 2011, 10:09 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
1. I think we should put them on the existing teams.

2. Perhaps different abilities? They are all a bit different. They each have different companions and sidekicks. Like K9 and amelia pond.

Frost, you should make a banner for this. We could use it on our sigs and spread the word.
Okay I'll work on the banner. How about Matt smith and David, and behind them it says DOCTOR WHO CUSTOMS. Or did you have something else in mind?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old November 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM

That's fine, I prefer matt but David would be fine to.

Old November 7th, 2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
That's fine, I prefer matt but David would be fine to.
I prefer Matt to but my brother is an All Out David fan.

Old November 7th, 2011, 10:44 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

The Heroes of Fiction project has done Dr. Who.

Old November 7th, 2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

Eh. Well has he done the TARDIS? Cards for more than one doctor? Even if he has, I just like to do my own thing.

Old November 7th, 2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

Eh. Well has he done the TARDIS? Cards for more than one doctor? Even if he has, I just like to do my own thing.
Same here.

Old November 8th, 2011, 09:56 PM

Well, should we start coming up with ideas?

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Well, should we start coming up with ideas?
Okay. Who should we start with? Start with Matt and go down? Or start early and go up?

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:08 PM

I don't know much about the earlier doctors. Perhaps you do doctors, I do companions?

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
I don't know much about the earlier doctors. Perhaps you do doctors, I do companions?
Chris is the earliest doctor I know ANYTHING about. I think we should work together and all the cards so they match better. Like maybe the doctors bond with their companions or something. I think doing one card at a time and all working on that card would go alot better/faster. What do you think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards