Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old July 5th, 2019, 12:58 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pod 1 Main Thread

I'd like to put some stuff down in the OPs of all these threads as basic outlines to move forward. I'll be getting up proposals for all those tonight, so Pod members feels free to let me know what you think of those proposals and, if I've presented options, which one you'd prefer. Focus more on powers and broad concepts of the unit than precise numbers for stats and powers, as tweaking for those can be saved until later.
Old July 10th, 2019, 01:30 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Getting over a cold right now. I'll try and follow up on the current discussions with these units later this week.
Old September 20th, 2019, 04:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hey guys sorry I have been busy as of late. I will contribute to this project again starting next month. Don't want ti to die.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:06 PM

The Ukushisa probably need a bit more ironing, but I'm hoping to get everything else in this pod into testing by the end of the week.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 10:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Scytale @Fakeraistlin @lefton4ya @Jaur0n @The Long eared bat

I was stopping in to check on Pod 1's designs today, since it's been a little while. How are all of you doing?

As an update, All Your Pie has informed me that he will be stepping down from AotV for the time being. Most of the Pod 1 designs are in a fairly good space right now, albeit they could of course use additional testing, as always.

Pyria is in Testing and has been fairly promising overall. I think that she's one of our closest characters to finalization, alongside Ozuul and the Velnesh Alphas.

The other three Pod 1 designs are in need of some form of a decision here:

Dienekes is currently the subject of a discussion about changing his 6L/4D into 4L/5D. We have several heroes with 6L already, so this change would give us some more variety in stats along with emphasizing his defender role a bit more.

Velkhor has been consistently showing that he could use some buffs in testing, albeit I don't believe that we've seen much testing with Acolytes of Vorganund yet. In any case, I think that the consensus is to make some kind of a buff right now before continuing testing.

The Ukushisa Pride are still in Editing currently, with some discussion about removing the adjacency defense bonus in lieu of a pure attack bonus to encourage them to hunt as a pack without falling apart as much when one dies.

Overall, these units have gotten a lot of positive feedback and people seem to be liking where they're headed. Nice work, everyone.
Old March 16th, 2021, 08:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Done.
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:53 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Checking in on Pod 1 here. It's been a while since several people here have checked in, and I think that it's worth addressing to keep the project moving forward. It's been almost 2 years since we've heard from some of the pod members here, and in general, I think that these threads could use some more activity and responses.

First of all, we've heard from @lefton4ya and @The Long eared bat fairly recently. How are things going with each of you? Is there anything that we can do to help?

We have not heard much from @Jaur0n or @Fakeraistlin recently. If either of you are still engaged with the project, please let us know.

For those unaware, with the number of people who had dropped from Pod 0, we decided to invite the other Project Leads in to get the necessary votes and collaboration to finish out the designs. The goal is not to redesign units, but rather to gain enough momentum to finish out the existing vision of the designs with any minor tweaks necessary to improve the project. In this case, much of the work left to be done is playtesting.

@Scytale , you're the sole leader of Pod 1 right now. How are you feeling about these units? Would you like for @NecroBlade , @Captain Stupendous , and myself to poke things more often, help with more playtesting as we're able, and have official votes to keep things moving? I know that you have a lot on your plate, and I don't want to overwhelm you or encroach upon the designs if you or the pod members think that such activity is unnecessary. Let us know if there's any assistance that would be useful to provide.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 12:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Checking in on Pod 1 here. It's been a while since several people here have checked in, and I think that it's worth addressing to keep the project moving forward. It's been almost 2 years since we've heard from some of the pod members here, and in general, I think that these threads could use some more activity and responses.

First of all, we've heard from @lefton4ya and @The Long eared bat fairly recently. How are things going with each of you? Is there anything that we can do to help?

We have not heard much from @Jaur0n or @Fakeraistlin recently. If either of you are still engaged with the project, please let us know.

For those unaware, with the number of people who had dropped from Pod 0, we decided to invite the other Project Leads in to get the necessary votes and collaboration to finish out the designs. The goal is not to redesign units, but rather to gain enough momentum to finish out the existing vision of the designs with any minor tweaks necessary to improve the project. In this case, much of the work left to be done is playtesting.

@Scytale , you're the sole leader of Pod 1 right now. How are you feeling about these units? Would you like for @NecroBlade , @Captain Stupendous , and myself to poke things more often, help with more playtesting as we're able, and have official votes to keep things moving? I know that you have a lot on your plate, and I don't want to overwhelm you or encroach upon the designs if you or the pod members think that such activity is unnecessary. Let us know if there's any assistance that would be useful to provide.
We seem to have lost all of Pod 1 except for @Scytale . I see that @Astroking112 (also now in "retirement" from AotV) posted about this back in September.

It seems to me that we need to bring in some fresh blood. I am okay with the remains of Pod 0 taking over (along with Scytale, assuming he's still interested) to drive these designs forward, but I'm also okay with other ideas. What do y'all think? @NecroBlade @Captain Stupendous

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 4th, 2023, 08:37 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm good with the core group taking the reins, but as always the more the merrier.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 4th, 2023, 10:41 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

I'm still alive just been really busy last few months.

Long live heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs