Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:14 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Molly Hayes - VOTE for Playtesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
At least I get bonding with Harley.
What do you mean?[/quote]

You called me insane.

(And if if you didn't see that other thread, I am mostly over the compatibility stuff, so... )
Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:25 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Well your insane and I am absent minded.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well your insane and I am absent minded.
My insane what?

Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:28 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, we have no dissenters at the moment, so, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PLAYTESTING!

Oh, and one more thing - for a final consensus on size, anyone with both the Power Pack and Molly... if we could get a word on how they compare, height-wise that'd be great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yes, anyone have the figure to chime in?
I already preemptively yea'd, but here's my yea again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
YEA to playtesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
yEA

I mean...

Yea

...stupid caplock...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
yea
Yea
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:27 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I teach 12 and 13 yr old and for the majority there is no way you could class them as 'medium' (if medium includes full grown adults... and the Hulk).

I vote for Small 4.
But in terms of Heroscape, what is small? Goblins, Rats, Spiders, etc.

I think a Small 4 can be done without any real upsets, but for some, it does feel unnatural.
Well, personally speaking, most of the twelve-year-olds I know could pass for Goblins... but they're pretty small twelve-year-olds.

To me, having her as Medium feels unnatural. When you strip away the slab, the base, the chunk of rock she's standing on - her figure is pretty darn small. Having her Medium 4 when her figure without frills meets Batman eye-to-belly... feels off, y'know?
Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How long does a figure stay in vote for playtesting phase?

Also I think Small 4 should be her height.

Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Either three more votes, or at 10:14 tonight.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Either three more votes, or at 10:14 tonight.
What time zone?

Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Mine. Eastern. In a little less than eleven hours.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
<>character<>

Quote:
Mine. Eastern. In a little less than eleven hours.
Darn, same as mine meaning I'll be asleep when it goes into playtesting.

Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I teach 12 and 13 yr old and for the majority there is no way you could class them as 'medium' (if medium includes full grown adults... and the Hulk).

I vote for Small 4.
But in terms of Heroscape, what is small? Goblins, Rats, Spiders, etc.

I think a Small 4 can be done without any real upsets, but for some, it does feel unnatural.
Well, personally speaking, most of the twelve-year-olds I know could pass for Goblins... but they're pretty small twelve-year-olds.

To me, having her as Medium feels unnatural. When you strip away the slab, the base, the chunk of rock she's standing on - her figure is pretty darn small. Having her Medium 4 when her figure without frills meets Batman eye-to-belly... feels off, y'know?
Yeah maybe so. But I don't have the figure so I have to rely on pics, and so far Medium 4 seems best, but I am hoping to get more data on the subject. Honestly, this issue isn't all that important to me, and I would like to see some Power Pack synergy if possible (just for fun), but I enjoy discussing all things geek related when it comes to Heroscape and C3G.

~ Griffin, who realizes that this topic has drifted into the realm of insignificant discussions, and he likes it
Old January 23rd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not card quality but I think it shows what you want. I actually think a few of the Power Pack should be Small 4 but I really think they should all be Small since they are children.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library