Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old July 16th, 2019, 01:11 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Also, just a reminder. The clearest way to think about Common Squads is using the concept of 'Activation'. You can activate up to the number of squad figures pictured. You do not need to move any of them, but any that do move have been activated and may be used to attack. If you did not move the full complement, you still have some 'floating' activations that can be used for attacks with any of the squad figures that did not move.

~Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andywew View Post
Hello, This has probably been answered already but I have a question about using multiple of the same common squad in a game. If I have multiple of the same common squad do they have a separate card for each squad or do I just use one card? Also, if the answer is to just use one card I have another question: when revealing an order marker on that single card can I move any 3 of that squad or does it have to be one of each model?

Hopefully this makes sense, Thanks
Welcome to the site!

You are correct. Not only do you only need just one Army Card for all of those figures, but when revealing an Order Marker on it, you can take a turn with any of them. The main limitation is the number of figures pictured on the card, so a squad of 4 could take a turn with any 4 of those figures, regardless of what the sculpts look like or their current positions.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; July 16th, 2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: wording change
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:15 PM

Vrin is surprisingly tart

Games I posted earlier about using old lead figurines. They are close but still seem a little small for heroscape figures. Thank you for the help.
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Mount them on a thicker base.
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:07 PM

Yes, I can do that it's just they look like small people compared to regular heroscape. I'll try it and see how it does. Thank you.
Old July 30th, 2019, 07:53 PM

Is there a figure in heroscape that has a disease special attack?
Old July 30th, 2019, 08:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrin View Post
Is there a figure in heroscape that has a disease special attack?

Not per se. The Marrden Hounds have Marro Plague, while Kee-mo-shi has Toxic Skin, neither of which is a special attack. Sujoah and Estivara have poison special attacks but not disease.

Old July 30th, 2019, 10:50 PM

Thank you Taeblewalker. I do Love the old Ad&d comic pics you show.
Old August 7th, 2019, 05:33 PM

I was wondering how post a pic in a post?
Old August 7th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrin View Post
I was wondering how post a pic in a post?

Click on the button I circled. You will be given a dialog box where you can paste the URL of the image.

Old August 8th, 2019, 09:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure how to contact the administrators. I just got what appears to be spam from "Yoleom38," (Netherlands) in a private message. He's already grayed out. Do I need to do anything?
Old August 8th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’d delete the message.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I’d delete the message.
Thanks Bats/admins for working so hard to protect us from the robot invasion. it's been crazy the last few weeks

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's