Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Cleon's GenCon 2008 Report (Lots of pics!)

*Introduction:

Hey everyone, here's my GenCon 2008 Final report! I was gonna have a 2007 one but never got to photobucket, I may still do it even though it's a little late. Anyways back to 08', I'll show pics, battle reports, and more! There's not too much else I have to say for an introduction except that I had a magnificent time this year and thanks everyone for being nice to my dad and I.

*Right now, I'm kinda posting through a thunder storm so I don't wanna post too much things and then loose them. So I'll just get to the pics, and I'll try to get as many as I can up today .

*Pictures: 1 - 50:

Picture 1/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) and the huge Heroscape poster 1:

Picture 2/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) and the huge Heroscape poster 2 (close up):

Picture 3/50: Dragon Wars + General Wars prize table:

Picture 4/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) vs. scaper_dude (Brandan Jeter) in the final round of General Wars 1:

Picture 5/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) vs. scaper_dude (Brandan Jeter) in the final round of General Wars 2:

Picture 6/50: NWO Jedi (Neo Skywalker) vs. ? in the final round of General Wars:

Picture 7/50: General Wars the final round 1:

Picture 8/50: General Wars the final round 2:

Picture 9/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) vs. scaper_dude (Brandan Jeter) in the final round of General Wars 3:

Picture 10/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) vs. scaper_dude (Brandan Jeter) in the final round of General Wars 4:

Picture 11/50: General Wars prizes 1 - Jandar trophy (won by spider_poison (Joe Knapper)):

Picture 12/50: General Wars prizes 2 - Vydar trophy (won by lonewolf (Mike Jeter)):

Picture 13/50: General Wars prizes 3 - Einar trophy (won by NWO Jedi (Neo Skywalker)):

Picture 14/50: General Wars prizes 4 - Aquilla trophy (won by gamjuven (?)):

Picture 15/50: General Wars prizes 5 - Utgar trophy (won by ?):

Picture 16/50: General Wars prizes 6 - Ullar trophy (won by Buddy Lee (?)):

Picture 17/50: GenCon Heroscape Championship 2008 trophy (won by spider_poison (Joe Knapper)):

Picture 18/50: Battle Above Cursed Lands trophy (won by ? (him and I hanged out a lot, I even built his army for him! He thanked me so much when he won the whole thing )):

Picture 19/50: Capture Raelin trophy (won by R˙chean (Mark Pruet)):

Picture 20/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) and NWO Jedi (Neo Skywalker):

Picture 21/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) and R˙chean (Mark Pruet):

Picture 22/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) and Revdyer (David Dyer):

Picture 23/50: Me (Cleon ; Cody Lucido) and scaper dude (Brandan Jeter) and lonewolf (Mike Jeter):

Picture 24/50: Jormi Boced (?) vs. ? (?) in the Top 16 (Day 2) in the Heroscape Indy Championship:

Picture 25/50: Karhma (?) vs. mecha frog (?) in the Top 16 (Day 2) in the Heroscape Indy Championship:

Picture 26/50: killercactus (?) vs. Hendal (?) in the Top 16 (Day 2) of the Heroscape Indy Championship:

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cleon; September 16th, 2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:04 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cleon's GenCon 2008 Report (Lots of pics!)

Awesome, Cleon. Thanks for getting all this up here!
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:18 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thank you for posting these, Cleon, and thank you so much for all the help with set up and tear down!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison View Post
Awesome, Cleon. Thanks for getting all this up here!
My pleasure! . I'll upload them to the gallery eventually but probably not today or tomorrow.
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good job Cleon. Great pics!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Thank you for posting these, Cleon, and thank you so much for all the help with set up and tear down!
My pleasure, I love staying till the end of the end and can have the opportunity to get free stuff. . Like last year I won one of the 2 posters. I never did get to say a full goodbye to you, but I'll be there next year and most likely many more after that. I won't be able to help set up at the beginning since I doubt we could be there a day before and stay till the day after GenCon, but we'll probably be able to help pack up next time and future GC's. . Thanks for the possitive reputation too, R˙chean.

And you too, spider_poison.
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Thanks for the reputation GrungeBob and HEH!
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Thanks for the reputation GrungeBob and HEH!
Yeah, great pictures!
And you? You even dress like a Warrior!
Old August 19th, 2008, 01:31 AM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome pics man!! Sweet battle shots and super fun event pics! It was a blast hanging out with you guys!

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old August 19th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for posting the pics Cleon!

I am really glad the events turned out as well as they did even with all the problems that did happen. I was a little apprehensive considering the changes.

It was also nice meeting some new Scapers and putting the faces with the avatars, Here's to the hopes that next year will be even better,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 19th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Way cool, thanks for posting all these, great shots, brings it all back, I can see checking these every out once in a while

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 19th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for sharing these with those less fortunate than you (everyone not there).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con