Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM

acdveins Woo who?
Re: Favortie horror movie

I've got to go with Alien here. Aliens is a way better movie, but I don't consider it horror. It's more of an action movie.

If you want to go with actual scare factor, The Grudge and The Ring were kind of creepy. I have to go with Silent Hill as my all time actually scary scary movie.

...I say kill her off.
Yeah, but you say plenty of things, and how's that work? You're a bicycle!
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with Blair Witch, though. I, quite literally, got a tingling chill up my spine, at the end of the movie when the camcorder pans into the corner - and the guy's standing there facing the corner.

<shudders>

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 13th, 2008, 05:32 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Panic Room wasn't scary, but it did make me and my dad jump from the couch and exclaim, "GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!" when one of the characters is running back to the safe room with a theif chasing her.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies