Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 15th, 2023, 03:14 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
NE Ohio Basement Brawl IV - February 4th Tournament!

NE OHIO BASEMENT BRAWL V

Hello everyone, here's the details for our next Heroscape get together!

Location: My house. PM or text me for the address - my number is listed below. PSA if you're allergic I have two cats, however we don't let them basement often and keep it pretty clean down there.

Spoiler Alert!

When: Sunday, April 21st 1:00-5:00 PM

Format: VC Delta 425 Points, 16 figure limit
Marvel not allowed. The Delta prices are included in the tournament builder here: https://heroscape.org/builder/tourna...Tournament=230
Swiss format, four 55 minute rounds.

Cost: Free!

We will be using the heroscape.org tournament software for this event. Please register for the event here. If you have any questions about signing up please reach out to me.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

I will provide all the maps. Maps and glyphs are subject to change.

Attendees
RainyDays
Sheep
Arrow Grut
Nobleman Nick
LayneKiffin
7changer

Possibles
Southwest Ninja
Deathwalkerover9000

Mentions
@Sheep @GUILD_WARRIOR @killercactus @DEATHWALKERover9000

Please reach out if you have any questions or need any figures. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited by RainyDays; March 7th, 2024 at 11:55 AM.
Old March 15th, 2023, 03:14 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl - April Tournament!

Reserved
Old March 15th, 2023, 09:41 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Hey if this is for real I am about 40 minutes from Stow. Near the intersection of I-76 and I-71. I would love to get something going in area. one quick question, do you play with any expansions like C3V & SOV or are you just classic scape?

Guild Warrior
Old March 16th, 2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Hey if this is for real I am about 40 minutes from Stow. Near the intersection of I-76 and I-71. I would love to get something going in area. one quick question, do you play with any expansions like C3V & SOV or are you just classic scape?

Guild Warrior
Yep this is for real! I actually met you at the tournament in New Philadelphia last October. I played Dwarves + Krav against your Death Chasers if you remember. I did change my name on here, it used to be Awaken515.

As for C3V and SOV, I definitely plan on allowing them in future tournaments. I'm trying to bring a few friends that are new to the game, and I'm a little unfamiliar with some of those units myself, so for this tournament I decided just to stick with Classic for simplicity's sake. However, if this hopefully turns into a regular thing I'm all for including VC.

Hope you can make it out! I'd also love to get something going around here.
Old March 17th, 2023, 10:37 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hey, thanks for featuring so many newly released/tweaked maps, @RainyDays !
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:26 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Yeah I remember you now. I definitely plan on coming. Would you like me to check with my son and his friends?
Old March 19th, 2023, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Yeah I remember you now. I definitely plan on coming. Would you like me to check with my son and his friends?
Awesome, looking forward to seeing you! And yes, please invite your son and his friends. The more the merrier!
Old March 27th, 2023, 12:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Messaged you on discord! I’ll see if Jada and I can make this work. She’ll be 3wks from her due date at that point but would love to see everyone!
Old April 3rd, 2023, 06:42 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ann Arbor is only three hours away. We will consider coming to some future events!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 4th, 2023, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Ann Arbor is only three hours away. We will consider coming to some future events!
Hope you can make it out sometime! And maybe one of these days I can make it up to one of your events.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 01:58 PM

Ok quick update. I have every reason to believe my son Cole is coming on Saturday. I have not yet been able to get anyone else to commit.

GW
Old April 23rd, 2023, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Ok quick update. I have every reason to believe my son Cole is coming on Saturday. I have not yet been able to get anyone else to commit.

GW
Cool, thanks for filling me in. I sent you a PM with my address. Looking forward to seeing you and Cole!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events