Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 1st, 2021, 03:46 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Michigan MAY-hem Tournament on May 22nd!

We are running a tournament in Ann Arbor, MI on Saturday, May 22nd from 11:00 - 4:00. Working on a location since COVID is still around. We will decide location as it gets closer. 505 points, SOV and C3V welcome. No Marvel.

Army rules: 2 or less of any card (for example, only two hydras or two squads of dwarves). At most one of these in your army: Raelin ROTV, Vulcanmechs, Deathreavers and Q9. You do not need to have any of these.

Let me know if there are questions. Entry is a prize for the prize table. Maps and more specifics to follow in a couple of weeks!! Time for some 'scaping together!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 27th, 2021, 04:30 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Michigan MAY-hem Tournament on May 22nd!

Normal 24 hex start zones?
Old May 3rd, 2021, 09:20 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Normal 24 hex start zones?
I believe it’s a 16 figure limit, 24 hex start zones. @coachmuskie can correct me if I’m wrong.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 3rd, 2021, 09:36 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yes. 16 figures and a 24 hex start zone.

Old May 5th, 2021, 10:00 AM

I will post the maps for our tournament on the the 22nd this weekend. Please let me know if you are planning on attending since space is limited. We are playing at a new game store in Whitmore Lake: 58 Barker Rd, Whitmore Lake, MI 48198. https://lootcardshop.com/

Looking forward to being across the board from you. Entry fee is a prize for the prize table. Something related to heroscape or gaming. Everyone will leave with something!

Old May 11th, 2021, 02:06 PM

Some updates for our May 22nd tournament.

1. The glyphs will be in a pile up front. you will roll a D20. The winner chooses the glyph they want, the other person then choses their glyph and gets to place both glyphs and then chooses who places first on the board. The winner of he dice off can choose to let the other person choose first.

2. Masks are required indoors in Michigan. I know that this is a bummer for some people. I know many of you and I ask for your patience as we work through this. If everyone is vaccinated and the guildlines change in Michigan, we can do something different. I know that some might not choose to come because of this, and that will be how it will be for a litle while.

3. Maps and glyphs are listed below. If you can bring a Map, let me know! We will build maps Friday evening!

Format for the May 22nd tournament! HEROscape returns!!
505 points, C3V and SOV allowed, no marvel. No more than 2 cards of any figure or squad (so no more than 2 hydra or two squads of Axegrinders, for example). You can only have at most one of the following in your army: Raelin RotV, Vulcanmechs, Deathreavers, or Q9. 16 figures allowed. Let me know if there are questions.

Maps for the tournament:

Circuitous
Fairhaven
If you can't take the heat
Marshall Law
MistAndShadow
Quasatch Playground
Rocky Mounds
theJabberwock (a Scapecon submission - you can find it there).

The glyphs for the tournament (two on each board). Wannok, Dagmar, Gerda, Lodin, Sterla, Thorian

Old May 11th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really needs to be an exception to that two card rule for Zombies.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 11th, 2021, 09:27 PM

maybe the next one! Would love to have you come over!!

Old May 15th, 2021, 07:07 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Hey Muskie if you are still planning on removing the Thorian glyph, you should consider adding Valda just to add to the pool. it is also a glyph that can benefit anyone who posses it. If you want to get really crazy you could add the glyph of Mitonsoul (massive curse) since you have the revive glyph (Sturla) already. Not that many would choose it.
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:08 AM

Getting the final roster together for the Michigamer's MAY-hem tournament this coming Saturday at 11:00. Location is Loot Card Shop in Whitmore Lake, MI. (58 Barker Rd, Whitmore Lake, MI 4819. Games will start by noon. Looks like we will do 3-4 rounds depending on records. Please bring a prize for the prize table. We will order food for the pizza shop next door for lunch. Looks like 10-12 players. Let me know if there are any changes:
Jeremy Sobczak
Tony Shapiro
Bryan Ray Bonar
Kyle Mackie
Daniel Lee Ball
Richard Spitzer
Sam Barone
Chase Deda
Nik Becker
Maybe: Steve Guest, Derek Alonzi

Old May 19th, 2021, 02:04 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I posted about this on the Facebook post, but I contacted ATH regarding the tournament and they offered to help support the local tournament with gift cards, $25 and $50 as prizes for some of the winners. Very awesome!
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:38 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Some updates for our May 22nd tournament.

1. The glyphs will be in a pile up front. you will roll a D20. The winner chooses the glyph they want, the other person then choses their glyph and gets to place both glyphs and then chooses who places first on the board. The winner of he dice off can choose to let the other person choose first.
Oh that's a fun idea for choosing/placing glyphs! I've never heard this before. Is this your own invention? Cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events