Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 8th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (Design Phase)

I'm good with Cyborg.
Old November 8th, 2019, 11:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think Cyborg seems fine in a vacuum, not that I know anything about this guy beyond seeing part of the Vin Diesel trailer, though I'm curious if it's the right move for people with nanomachines, son, in them in general.

Like the Order from Marvel.. probably works? They do get effected by weird techno crap a fair bit (like 3 or 4 times in a 10 issue series). Cyclone from DC? Maybe? I can't really think of her getting hit by a cyber attack off the top of my head, but there was one time her nanomachines, son, went crazy and made 11 clones of her.

Curious what other examples like this are out there, but I think it works as the default species for nanomachine peeps so far.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 8th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Some iterations of Iron Man use nanomachines, son.
Old November 9th, 2019, 12:39 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The only thing to remember with Cyborg as a species is figures like Gizmo healing him an extra wound each round.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 9th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, in a nutshell:

- Human lets him get cloned (Arnim Zola, Jackal) and fixed up medically (Alfred, Doctor Mid-Nite). Human Soldier lets him hang with Thunderbolt Ross.
- Cyborg lets him get healed by some units (Gizmo, Forge, Cyborg II) and lets him bond with Brainiac 13. Also lets him act as a bonus body for a few of the "X Transmission" guys, but that's not really a great use for him. Also lets him be targeted for any of those "Transmit my Programming" types (Ultron, Brainiac 13), but that's more of a weakness than a bonus.

Cyborg seems to have more thematic synergies and in general just makes more sense to me. Though losing out on the General Ross synergies is kind of a bummer, he would totally send Bloodshot against the Hulk (and would make a nice cheap attack booster).
Old November 9th, 2019, 12:52 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

General Ross would send his own grandma to fight the Hulk if he thought she might do some damage.
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

FTR I'm ok either way here. The General Ross comment is the best thematic option. I hadn't even thought about that before.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m normally against dual-classing, but maybe that’s an option here? Could even give it some sort of gameplay twist.
Quote:
NANOMACHINES, CHILD
Whenever an opponent’s power refers to Cyborgs, it refers to Bloodshot as well.
All this made me think...have we really never done a figure with an EMP ability?
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We could fold that into his healing, if we wanted. The card is very lean, so there's room for thematic touches, but we're at risk of messing with the stock a bit...

NANITE BLOODSTREAM
Whenever an opponent’s power refers to Cyborgs, it refers to Bloodshot as well. Once per turn, instead of attacking with Bloodshot, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

My current default is Cyborg, but I can really go either way on this one. I don't think Ross is a necessary teamup since, as Ronin mentioned, he'll throw just about anyone at a Hulk if the situation arises. But it would be fun.
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Why so many words? Just use "Bloodshot has the species of Cyborg in addition to what is listed on this card."
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I liked it cause it allowed opponent’s effects to harm him, but didn’t let your effects help him. So more or less all the downsides of being a Cyborg with none of the upsides, which sounded thematic based off of what was being said. I can get why others wouldn’t love it though.
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Eh that makes me want to just leave it off.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library