Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 17th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
HEROIC ENCOUNTERS - PDF Download

THE RULES

Spoiler Alert!

Designer's Note

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hellfire; June 17th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HEROIC ENCOUNTERS - PDF Download

Saved
Old June 17th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Promotable Material

Double Save
Old June 17th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow! I just skimmed this and it looks incredible.

Good to see you post again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 18th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Wow! I just skimmed this and it looks incredible.

Good to see you post again!
Thanks Q. I've made a couple updates to fix a number of mistakes.

I'm glad the rulebook made a good first impression.
Old July 5th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can tell an Incredible amount of work went into this! Amazing job.

P.S. Some of those (what appear to be?) customs near the end look stellar, like Ego.
Old July 9th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I can tell an Incredible amount of work went into this! Amazing job.

P.S. Some of those (what appear to be?) customs near the end look stellar, like Ego.
Thanks, L0B5T3R. Always good to know that the work is appreciated ... the project took longer than I like to admit. I originally wanted a more "professional" look but as time continued on I felt it best to just post it and treat it as a living document rather than selfishly hiding it away until everything is perfect. My gaming group finds the game to be quite fun so I thought some here would also enjoy trying it out.

That Ego is indeed custom made. I made it as an experiment--using styrofoam balls, paper towels, glue, water, and toothpicks. As I have branched out to other games I've been doing a lot more customizing and hope to post more in the future.

Additionally, I'll be posting character cards here in the future (ASAP). A family emergency required my attention for the past few weeks and I just got back home yesterday (everyone is alive)
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How did I not know this existed until now? This should get front page and Codex treatment!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
How did I not know this existed until now? This should get front page and Codex treatment!
I suppose I never really finished the project (grad school sucked my life away) and I posted it in a kind of dead time on the forums. We did play a game of it last night tho ...

Justice League and Avengers Vs. Asgardian Villains and Justice League Villains. Evil took the day.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 18th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool. I see you ditched the hexes. Grishnak terrain, I presume?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Very cool. I see you ditched the hexes. Grishnak terrain, I presume?
Yeah, the buildings are Grish designs. I built the streets with foam board (to sculpt the sidewalks), MDF, sandpaper, and paint. From there, we just measure distances like a traditional wargame.
Old March 18th, 2019, 01:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Like how far is a standard move in inches, in comparison to like a move of 5?
Did I as this before because I am getting a dejavu vibe?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations