Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart
Talking CRXCowboy Custom Terrain

Here's my first major attempt at custom terrain.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2n2...it?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2n2...it?usp=sharing

Pardon the links. I couldn't remember how to post the pics here.

The bridge was inspired by Yodaking I believe who made a cool metal looking bridge from an Eiffel Tower model. This was made from a much smaller Eiffel Tower model.

The small building is a pump house made from a floppy disk box and some hotel shampoo bottles.

Please be kind.

Last edited by crxcowboy; November 27th, 2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old June 6th, 2013, 09:56 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: CRXCowboy Custom Terrain

Good looking stuff cowboy
Old July 31st, 2013, 09:11 PM

NosferatuPickles is surprisingly tart

Sweet build. Are the rivet-looking-things on the pump house part of the floppy disk box or did you add those? If you added them, what'd you make them out of?
Old August 1st, 2013, 06:39 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great customs!
Spoiler Alert!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hahaha, you tricked me. I thought is was going to be 'Cowboy terrain' so I was expecting and old west town. I really like that pipe with the 'steering wheel' thing on it.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Hahaha, you tricked me. I thought is was going to be 'Cowboy terrain' so I was expecting and old west town. I really like that pipe with the 'steering wheel' thing on it.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:36 AM

The "rivets" are a trick I learned somewhere. It might have even been here. They are 5mm doll eyes. The downside to using those is that the whole piece makes that weird sound when you shake it as the eyes move around.

The "steering wheel" on the pipe is actually a piece of scrapbook art. There is a whole pack of various gears/wheels you can buy at Michael's Craft Stores.

I need to take better pictures of the bridge since they were inspired by Yodaking's Eiffel Tower kit bash.

Tons of projects waiting to be done just sitting on my table. But, real life seems to keep getting in the way. Isn't that just always what happens.

Oh, and sorry for the confusion with the name. But, there are some cowboy customs in the works.

Last edited by crxcowboy; August 24th, 2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: removing stupid links
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:49 PM

Here's a castle I built from Megabloks meant to be an Utgar fortress for me and my boys to play on. I need to print out some hexes on clear plastic to overlay on the floor and walkways. And I need to come up with stats for the crossbow mounted above the gate. Final touch will be to add chains to the drawbridge.

Last edited by crxcowboy; November 27th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Cool stuff! Looking forward to the final design!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty sweet!
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work!

Did you make the game mat/map?

I transferred some pics for you.
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:33 PM

the mat/map from my pump house was a House Mouse Lexan water map. The fortress is just sitting on a piece of wood until I put it on a lava House Mouse Lexan map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles