Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Blade Dancers

Yeah, that is an issue with the Rackham minis in general. I had some casualties in transit as well, and they definitely don't bounce like Scape minis do.

-insert signature here-
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:25 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Sorry, I have to ask this. Blade defense states that they gain 1 defense for each figure she is engaged to, does that mean if she is attacked by one figure, and it is the only figure they still get the +1 defense bonus? Also if a figure attacks from range and they are adjacent to an enemy figure, Do they get the +1 defense still?
Sorry I just want to make sure I understand the card, I'm guessing both of those are a yes.
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Sorry, I have to ask this. Blade defense states that they gain 1 defense for each figure she is engaged to, does that mean if she is attacked by one figure, and it is the only figure they still get the +1 defense bonus? Also if a figure attacks from range and they are adjacent to an enemy figure, Do they get the +1 defense still?
Sorry I just want to make sure I understand the card, I'm guessing both of those are a yes.
Yes and yes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

So, when a Varkaanan uses Defensive Vault, can they be placed on a space adjacent to the attacker, even if they would no longer still be engaged with the attacking figure on that space? Say, if the attacker is next to a battlement, can the Varkaanan hop onto the space on the other side of the battlement?

--
--
--

--
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
So, when a Varkaanan uses Defensive Vault, can they be placed on a space adjacent to the attacker, even if they would no longer still be engaged with the attacking figure on that space? Say, if the attacker is next to a battlement, can the Varkaanan hop onto the space on the other side of the battlement?
It's impossible to be adjacent but not engaged to an enemy figure. The definition of being engaged is being adjacent to an enemy figure.

Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
It's impossible to be adjacent but not engaged to an enemy figure. The definition of being engaged is being adjacent to an enemy figure.
So the space on the other side of the battlement would be considered an adjacent space?

--
--
--

--
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't believe you can be "adjacent to a space," but I might be confusing that. Either way I believe that the clauses would go like this:

...place that Varkaanan Blade Dancer on [any other space] [adjacent to the attacking figure], if possible.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:07 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I see what you're saying now. No, I'm pretty sure it's "on a space where the Wolf is adjacent to the attacker," not "on a space that is adjacent to the attacker."

Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
No, I'm pretty sure it's "on a space where the Wolf is adjacent to the attacker," not "on a space that is adjacent to the attacker."
This is correct, although I can see how the power could be misread.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It is the same wording than Saylind, who summons a figure on a "adjacent space". I do believe that "adjacent space" is a shortcut to say : "any space where the newly placed figure would be adjacent"
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:17 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

It irked me when I picked up the minis for these gals that they were listed as Medium 6; they're clearly large. In the new release, the two wolf squads are listed as Large 6; assuming the wolves are all about the same size, could we potentially get an updated Blade Dancer card?

Thanks
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Were you irked that the Quasatch Hunters and Dzu-teh have different heights?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs