Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Re: Dragonborn Death Knight Speculation- D4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
No, I don't think we will see this <snip>
Although it does have a 'scape base on it.

Pic for reference:
Spoiler Alert!
Er, you're a little lost here. He was saying he doesn't think we'll see the Dragonborn Deathknight, which is pictured way up in the first post, as it comes from more recent sets that we haven't seen any figures come from yet.

Your pic is of Eltahale, the new female Goliath sculpt they made for us.
Old September 18th, 2010, 07:13 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post

I'm willing to bet we're going to be getting a Dragonborn Death Knight Hero with a Relentless personality. Hopefully as early as D4.
Has D4 even been hinted at or announced as of yet? I haven't seen or heard anything.
No but wouldn't it be pretty poor to introduce Valkrill, not give him a single hero and have that be that? It seems they are willing to invest a bit more in scape with this coming wave so I expect d4, and a d4 with more new sculpts.
Old September 18th, 2010, 07:43 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Quote:

I'm willing to bet we're going to be getting a Dragonborn Death Knight Hero with a Relentless personality. Hopefully as early as D4.
Has D4 even been hinted at or announced as of yet? I haven't seen or heard anything.
No but wouldn't it be pretty poor to introduce Valkrill, not give him a single hero and have that be that? It seems they are willing to invest a bit more in scape with this coming wave so I expect d4, and a d4 with more new sculpts.
I was getting more at maybe the next wave will be Wave 11, not D4.
One can hope.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 18th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

(deleted)

Last edited by Kaiyu; September 18th, 2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:03 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The 3 "new" sculpts were not created just for Heroscape D3, they were sculpts from D&D Minis that never got released. In my opinion, WotC is just using Heroscape to sell those (and older) sculpts with no real intention of advancing Heroscape. The new base size is evidence of that as well.

New Base Size + 3 Unreleased Sculpts = WotC is using Heroscape as a sculpt selling option.
What's wrong with that? Last I checked WotC made a living selling sculpts.

Old September 18th, 2010, 08:08 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

(deleted)

Old September 18th, 2010, 08:08 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

I have no problem being the WOTC trash can for sculpts as long as it means HS Lives on...... Plus it won't make a Difference to me because I do not play with the DDM's......

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think they care about heroscape. And how can you argue that they aren't advancing heroscape. What's the difference between advancing heroscape and releasing new units?

Old September 18th, 2010, 08:17 PM

(deleted)

Old September 18th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

@kaiyu0707

I'm not sure if you play Dn'D or you just like to complain about WOTC. I mean We received a Master set (even if you want to call it a terrain Expansion ). Plus they delivered 2 Expansion sets for most Scape players are totally new sculpts. Plus Have a 3rd wave set for release before the end of the year. Even if they are Reusing Sculpts from the DDM lines who cares..... So when you look at WOTC releases as a whole they gave us more Scape then Hasbro did without them in a year! Plus Nobody said we will never get scape based on Valhalla again, But you will never hear complaints from this guy as long as the Name Heroscape is on the Boxes!

Old September 18th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Forget it, you guys do what you want with this thread. Peace.

EDIT: And if the result of me trying to provide a topic of discussion and speculation is going to be neg rep for replying to a high-jacked thread topic, don't expect me to contribute to the HS community anymore.

Last edited by Kaiyu; September 19th, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM

Sorry I wasn't going after you I was just trying to figure if you were against DnD and wizards or just that now with the new story line they got away from Valhalla? See this is what happens when people hijack others posts!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News