Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old January 28th, 2009, 03:54 PM

sasigns is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hard to find

Is this game discontinued are they no longer making heroscape sets? I have been to 2 targets and 1 walmart and toys r us and no one has it..
Old January 28th, 2009, 04:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Hard to find

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasigns View Post
Is this game discontinued are they no longer making heroscape sets? I have been to 2 targets and 1 walmart and toys r us and no one has it..
Target, TRU and KMart no longer carry it. WalMart still does but alot of them seem to have sold out and are not restocking it yet.

You can buy them from an online retailer at a decent price. More stuff is coming so WalMart should have them again at some point.
Old January 28th, 2009, 04:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Target, TRU, and K-Mart no longer carry Scape (since summer 08 ). Walmart is the only major outlet at this time. FLGSs are the only other non-online place to look.

EDIT:

-insert signature here-
Old January 28th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Are you asking about Marvel Heroscape (looking at the forum)? If so you should be able to find it at Walmart. The two local Walmarts have a plethora of Marvel master sets. If you are asking about Marvel expansions, those have not yet been released.
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:43 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Ironic, because the Marvel set is the only one I can find.
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:39 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

sasigns, it would help if you added your location to your profile. Then people here could direct you to Wal-Marts or game stores near you that carry Heroscape.
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Or I wouldnt mind picking some up for you if you gave me the money for them.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion